Chapter 19: The movie

"WHATTT!" Is all that could be heard from the two girls running down the stairs as fast as they could.

Buttercup hugged me and said, "My baby all grown up!" Cbay patted my shoulder and looked at me seriously. "If he hurts you, he's dead!" She said in the most demonic voice I've ever heard.

"So watcha gonna do?" Buttercup asked who still didn't smirking.

"W-well, he, uh, wanted to see a movie today. It starts at 4..." I said my face still red as can be.

"Is The movie scary?" Asked Cbay with a smirk forming on her face.

" How did you know?" I asked in amazement. She didn't respond but the two girls starting.

In a matter of seconds they began to squeal. Oh god......

"Sherwin, sweetie. He wants to scare you so badly to the point you will cower close to him." Said Buttercup looking very.....mature?

"...." I had no responce. The two girls went upstairs to my room and did who knows what.

"Hey Sherwin!" Said Crystal walking up to me. "I heard, Congrats!" "W-what...n-no.. it's n-no like that!" I said trying to sound, mature or something.

It was finally time for the 'data's as the girls called it. I waited on the couch with my phone in hand shaking madly with Buttercup on my right, Cbay on my left, and crystal sitting on the floor.

Buttercup was patting my shoulder, Cbay had a hand wrapped around me for comfort, and Crystal was patting my leg.

*Ding dong* I screamed and fell off the couch while the girls laughed and went to go get the door.

"OH hey Cbay, is....u-um..Sherwin here?" I heard the familiar male voice ask. Crystal ko8ndlt helps me up and takes me to the door. "U-um h-h-hi!" I say....welp I blew this conversation.

Jonatahn chuckled and then we left. He took me to his car and we where off. The car ride was silence.

"So...uh...h-hows it like living with the girls?" Said Jonathan nervously. "T-there really fun to be around. We play pranks on one another which is really fun..." I didn't know but for the whole car ride i had bragged about the girls not even noticing that jonathan was staring at me with eyes full of sorrow.

"I-im sorry....im bragging aren't I?" I say shutting up and noticing his sad expression turn into a shocked one.

"N-no it's not that, it's just. Nevermind." He said replacing that frown with a kind smile that had set my heart in fire once again.

When we made it to the movies we got out and noticed it had started raining, or it was pouring.

We quickly made our way inside the movie theater did what was necicary and then made our way to our seats.

I noticed only me and Jonatahn were dropped off. I would have thought Jonatahn parents would have tagged along.

Once in our seats, I was very tense. Jonathan and me had a quick conversation before it was awkward silence

Luckily the movie started saving us from the tension.

The movie went on fine, Jonathan surprisingly clung to me during every jump scare. This was nothing to me

Me and mom watched scary movies all the time.

After the movie Jonathan was shaking, I chuckled as his face grew with embarrassment.

We talked for a bit more waiting for Jonathan's parents to arrive unitl...

CLIFF HANGER