SM tour in Dubai

A/N: its gonna be a little long soo get ready!

Yeri's POV

Its been 3 months since Jihoon cheated on me. I was already over him..

"Ready Red Velvet?" Manager-nim asked.

"Yeah.." we all said in unison.

"Okay, lets go." Manager-nim assisted us to the private plane.

We are with NCT and with our Camera-mans and staffs keke.

The plane took off now and we're all chilling in the plane. I never thought we'd all be this close~

The airline gave us free foods since its a little long ass ride :D

"Yerim can we exchange meals? I dont like fruits" Ten faced me.

"Yea sure." I nodded and took his meal.

"Thank you" he smiled at me. Aww isn't he a cutiee :((

I lifted my fruit meal and see a yellow sticky note.

"Hey, our room number is RV127 :)"
So who's this?? Anyways I'm lazy to know :(

I just fell asleep since I've been viewing clouds for 1 hour and 30 minutes now.

Yeri, I still love you.. I hope you forgive me..

No stop.. I am tired of being hurt..

STOP IT JIHOO-

"Yeri.. yeri.. wake up.. we're here.. and are you dreaming?" Ten poked me.

"Oh sht.. sorry.. thanks" I put my palm on my face since that was a little embarrassing.

We all went down the plane and rode a van to our hotel.

KDSJ HOTEL:

I searched all over the hotel and went to RV127 to drop my stuffs. I opened the door and no one was in yet so.. I just dropped my stuffs and left a letter saying that I went inside already and don't touch my stuffs.

I roamed around the hotel and it was fancy. I didn't know SM was this rich.

Got bored all over so I went to the receptionist and asked for their wifi password. After that, my connection to the internet was on~~ aaaa wifi's so fast.

I went upstairs and fidgeted my phone. I roleplayed for awhile since its so boriingggg!!

Jaehyun was right, being famous is boring. But oh well... I wonder where is Jaehyun now.. his fame dropped since the day we got into the news.. I still blame myself for it though. Sorry Jaehyun.

*door opened*

Someone when in without knocking?!?!

I quickly got a little knife from the kitchen to protect myself.

"DONT COME NEAR ME!" I threatened him.

"Woaaah, chill. Its j-yoonoh" he put his hands down.

"sorry.. you should knock." I brought the knife back at the kitchen.

"wAIT ARE YOU WITH ME?!" I asked once I put the knife down.

"Yeah, is it a problem?" He smirked.

"N-no" I stuttered.

"Im sleeping on the floor. Stay there" I said as I pick up my phone from the bed.

"No, we're both sleeping together" He smirked again. Ugh this handsome pervert.