SPECIAL DAY: JJH KYR

Yeri's POV

Today is the day I get to marry my only man.

"Yerii wake uuppp aaaaaaa" my bridesmaid, Bae Joohyun shook me to wake up.

"Hi.. morning" I smiled at my unnie.

"Cutie! You better prepare now~ the wedding starts at 10:00" Unnie brushed my hair and lead me to the bathroom.

I just can't stop smiling this day.. I'm very excited!!!

I finished taking a bath and I saw my flower girls getting ready..

"Cutieees!! Walk with me later okay?" I walked near them and handed them a bag containing of our promise bracelets~

They all nodded and smiled. Aren't they a 100% CUTE UGH

I walked out and saw my makeup artist.

"Yeri, the most blooming bride to be~" She offered me a seat and brought her things out.

After the make over, I now get the chance to wear my wedding gown.. :) Its beautiful..

"You look amazing dear" The makeup artist complimented me as she pack her things back.

"thank youuu Ms. Jeong.." I smiled at her and bowed.

"Oh my goodness! Yeri!" Joy unnie walked in surprised.

"Guess who's gay" Joy unnie continued.

"You" I smiled at her.

"You got it right! But hey can you believe that you get to marry the second before me, Irene and Wendy?" She joked.

"Yeah.. its cute." I just nodded at hugged her.

"Oh dear, Jaehyun would fall even deeply in love with you today!!!" Seulgi unnie saw us and touched my hand.

I smiled at her and we sat down.

"Yeri.. you're going to be an aunty!!!" Seulgi unnie screamed in happiness.

"Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg wait!!" Thats all Me and Joy unnie could say.

"Im pregnant!" Unnie cheered up in happiness.

"Congrats omg!!" I cheered with her and Joy unnie.

Aish they're the dearest!! I love them :(

fast forward

"Yeri get in the car!" Irene unnie screamed and helped me.

I sat in the car and the driver lead me to the church we are getting married at. I couldn't stop smiling. I could definitely send Jae-D a heart eyes right now.

We arrived the church and went down safely. My gown is huge though but its okay~
I smiled at my relatives who are waiting inside. And look~~ here comes my little flower girls with our promise bracelets~

"Unnieee lets go to your husband" Yoorin pulled me softly. What a cutie!

I walked in with my soft flower girls and my parents, of course.

Jaehyun's POV

Yeri arrived safely and beautifully today.. I'm so lucky that I'm finally marrying the only girl I laid eyes on. She's so amazing.

"Dad, meet our mom!" A sweet little flower girl handed Yeri to me.

I smiled at her and faced Yeri's parents. I smiled at them and gave them a reassuring smile.

"I promise to always take care of your beloved daughter" I whispered at them and bowed.

Then, here comes my queen, Yeri. 

"You look gorgeous Yerim" I kissed her hands and smiled.

"You look amazing Jae-D" she giggled and blushed.

Ugh Yeri is just the cutest! Even if I was a girl, I'd probably date her!

The ceremony started and I kept staring at her eyes.. they're shining. All I could do was to smile at her.

Fast forward

"You may now, kiss the bride" the priest said.

"I love you" Yeri whispered at kissed me.

"I love you too" I kissed her back and smiled.

Everyone clapped and cheered for us.
Our car arrived and I assisted Yeri inside.

"Mrs. Jung" I smiled at her as I hold her hand.

"Yes Mr. Jung?" She smiled and tightened our hands.

"You're gorgeous" I gave her my gift and smiled.

"You didn't have to! You yourself is already the greatest gift to I could ever have" Yeri hugged me and opened the gift.

Its a box from Daejeong's Cafe. Inside contains our memories and all.

We arrived at the reception and sat in our respective seats as guests are looking at us gracefully. Not less than 10 minutes, the MC arrived.. it was Jinyoung, Jisoo and Doyoung. My favorite MCs ever!

"Good Morning everyone! Today we are here to celebrate our favorite couple's wedding~ Firstly lets give them a warm round of applause" Jinyoung started the event and everything followed.

"Before we eat, I know you all are very hungry, lets have the couple a very graceful first dance as husband and wife" Doyoung smiled at us while signaling the DJ to play the song.

The song started to play and Yeri and I started to dance as well. Everyone cheered and smiled.

"Alright, look at the stars.. they're shining so bright" Yeri started singing as we dance together.

"Only for you.." I continued and hugged her through the dance.

Authors POV

The dance finished and everyone started to eat, as well as the nation's favorite couple, JAERI.

"Next we have a game requested by Yeri. Can we have our 4 flower girls?" Jisoo smiled and assisted the 4 flower girls.

"Whats your name?" Jinyoung asked the four girls.

"Yoorin, Haejin, Gyunha, Saerom" The girls introduced themselves and sat at the chair.

"Give us a thing that you like about the bride" Jisoo smiled at the four cuties.

"She's gorgeous" Yoorin smiled.

"She's kind and a loving unnie" Saerom answered.

"She's a cheerful person" Haejin shyly answered Jisoo.

"Unnie is supportive and she gives a lot of gifts" Gyunha hugged Yeri.

The game finished and everyone gave the couple gifts.

Joohyun offered them couple pajamas, NCT members gave them house stuffs to contain their home. And Joy, Wendy and Seulgi went extra. They gave Yeri some clothing for babies.

"Name her Soyoung if she's a lady" Joy joked and handed Yeri the bag.

"Name him Sungjin if he's a boy" Wendy winked at Yeri.

"Well, Seulyong is either for boy or girl's name so use it" Seulgi winked too at Yeri and smiled.

"Nice name suggestions" Jaehyun laughed at the girls.

"Thanks we thought of them hard" Seulgi joked at Jaehyun.

"Aish extra unnies always" Yeri laughed at them too.

The day ended with a smile on their faces.
The members had an emotional night to see their maknae, and a beloved member, get married. They all went back home smiling anyways. And of course, our favorite couple arrived at their new house safely and rested peacefully.

And JAERI lived happily ever after.

The end.

Words used: 1072