Chapter 1

So, new book! I've had this story in my mind for some time, and now here it is.
There, are also already the sUCk parts, so if you dislike such content, I don't know.
E n j o y

_________________________________

"Good morning Ao-chan!" As I turn around, a pair of arms swing around my neck, the smaller pulling me into a hug. "Hey Punkish." I look down at his bright smiling face, his eyes beaming with joy. "It's like this every morning, it's getting annoying." "Of course it's not! You said that you always liked my hugs." "And when did I say that?"
Punkish smirked at me, his face lowering, eyes looking up at me, turning wide, startling me. "You said that 54926 hours ago," "And when the hell was that?" "Ao-chan, I'll make sure, I never forget a single, word, you, say~." Letting go of me, he once again widely smiled and started skipping his way towards the entrance of the school gates.

Freaking creep!

Chapter 1

My name is Blue Moon. I am an 17 year old high school student with caring parents and a good childhood life. I'm not really known around school, or popular at all. I know I'm pretty charming, but I'm still not popular with the girls, I'd be lucky if I get to talk to one.
Another reason being, why no girl gets close to me, is, because, of, Punkish. Punkish and I, are childhood friends. We grew up together as neighbors and attended the same school ever since, even though he's 2 years younger than me. When we were young, he would always get bullied for his feminine looks and got called names. Now, he doesn't even think twice of telling me how much he loves me. Since we are both men, it makes me feels uncomfortable, but that's not something that would make me treat him bad. He is to adorable to be true!, even girls get jealous of him. Boys fall for him thinking he's a girl, even myself until I remember he's a boy, until that one person says he's a boy, the person being me.
I don't know why, but some part of me wants Punkish to only be with me, and not anybody else. But that's pretty gay, and I want a girlfriend! All my friends, School Jersey, even Shikkou, the ugliest boy alive, have one!
But Punkish never quits telling me he likes me, every morning to a late text at midnight, he never stops. Is it okay, I mean I suppose there isn't anything wrong him telling me he likes me, right? Surely he's just been joking all along.

"Don't tell me you too!" "Yes, I do." "BUT HOW THE HELL?" As I smack my hands on the table, Holiday looks up at me weirdly. "Is there something wrong me having a girlfriend?" "CERTAINLY! SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? PUNKISH, YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS DIDN'T YOU?" Punkish looked at me, his eyes beading. "No, I didn't know."
"Even so, does it matter?" looking at him sternly, I flicked his glasses off his stupid face. "Well of course it fucking does. I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND YOU ALL BASTARDS DO AND I'M BEING LEFT BEHIND THE LINE!" "Oh calm down Blue! I'm sure you know some two or three girls. Don't make it such a big deal. With a charming face as you say, and height I'm sure you'd get their attention."

"No, fuck no. That's impossible. You're the popular one here, getting all the girls around you." "I'm sure you at least had one girl." "...........no." Agh this is hopeless! I let my head drop at the table, Holiday then wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Hah! Really? Punkish, this man right here, the charming one, has never had a girlfriend?" "But I love Ao-chan~." "That's, not what I, asked. Even so, whatever. I'm going to her house." "You what?! You're going to her house, ALONE?" "Heh, yeah her parents won't be home." "And you're going to stay with her, ALONE?"

"Blue quit being nosy and mind your own things. Instead of getting mad at me for having a girlfriend, go and talk to some girl!" "But Ao-chan, I can be your girlfriend." I look down at him, his livid blue eyes looking at me with hope of acceptance. "No, no Punkish not now." "Then when?" "No, never." "I love you Ao-chan~," "Well I'll get going now, Floral is waiting for me. Good luck mighty Blue!" "Shut up."