십자

the sound of the soft downpour of rain, accompanied with the aromatic smell of recently brewed coffee from the several cafés along the streets of seoul gave namjoon a sense of comfort and nostalgia as he walked on the sidewalk.

right now, he was on his way to meet up with jungkook after the latter called him a few minutes ago, asking him to meet him at some place called.. genius lab..?

the name of the place sounded familiar to him, but he couldn't exactly pinpoint when and where he heard it. namjoon grumbled to himself. it was one of those moments where you're trying to remember something, but couldn't remember it no matter what, but then suddenly recall it when you didn't need to anymore. he absolutely hated it when that happened.

with a small sigh, he shook away his thoughts. at that very moment, he received a text. he smiled as he saw it was from jungkook.

_____

you have received a message from 'kiddo 💛'!
_____

namjoonie hyung, bring me coffee :<

_____

a fond grin grew on his face as he rolled his eyes. 'how demanding' he chuckled to himself.

_____

hmmm..

pleaseeee? >///<

... fine. you win.

a caramel machiatto, right?

nope.

i'm feeling for an iced americano. one sugar, extra milk

.....

the coffee isn't for you at all, isn't it?

who knows? ;) also, come here faster please hyung :>

i'm on my way, i'll be there in a few minutes

that is, if i don't get lost 😅😂

jsjsjsjs hyUng doNt get LosT PLease

i'm too young to be an orphan 😥

shut up 😤😂😂

have more faith in me, brat

whatever you say, dad 👍🏻

i'm really tempted to hit you as soon as i see you

but you'll never be able to do that to your son, right? 😊😊

because that's like, child abuse :P

screw it, i'm definitely going to hit you

pAPI NO :'<

JEON JEONGGUK ISTG

;))))))))))))

_____

the corner of namjoon's lips curled the tiniest bit as he exhaled softly through his nose.

brat.

with that, the twenty three year old shrugged, before entering one of the many cafés.

_____

jungkook hummed to himself as he held his phone with his one hand, while the other gently played with his hyung's hair as the older's head was on his lap. it's nearly been an hour since he last exchanged text messages with namjoon. he pouted to himself as he felt his legs turn numb. he wanted to move. he really did. but he didn't have the heart to, as it may wake up the softly snoring min yoongi.

besides, it was one of those precious moments where his hyung looked absolutely adorable and soft.

he felt as if it was a sin to wake him up at this moment, thus he must persevere and ignore the devil's needles that were currently poking his legs in several places.

he was strong.

he could do this.

he was jeon jeongguk.

listening to his hyung's soft snores, he felt himself fill with determination.

but not even two minutes after that, he found himself dialing namjoon's number.

you couldn't really blame him.

it really, really hurt.

not as painful as stubbing your toe on some random wooden furniture, but really close.

on the eighth ring, namjoon finally answered the call, "hyung! please tell me you're not lost." if he was, strong or not, he was definitely going to cry in frustration.

he heard namjoon chuckle from the other line, "contrary to the public's expectation, i'm actually in front of the address you sent me. been here for five minutes, actually."

jungkook was tempted to cry in happiness and thank the gods for their blessing, but it would awaken his hyung, so he stopped himself, "perfect! come inside the building and go to the second floor. after that, make a left and the farthest room is where i am."

he could hear rustling from the other line, "got it. hold on."

a few moments later and jungkook could hear a knock in the door, followed by a 'hello? jungkook-ah?'.

"hyung, hold on. i'll text you the password to the three locks." he spoke to his phone.

"wha- what?! three locks, are you-" he could imagine how wide namjoon's eyes were at that moment, making him giggle.

he proceeded to text him the passwords.

_____

hyung

the first one is 061313

the next one is 102715

the last one is 011004

roger. thanks, kiddo 👍🏻

no problem, now hurry up please 👍🏻

_____

(a/n: lmao i finally updated. oh and if y'all are curious, here's what the passwords mean:

061313, when he and yoongi auditioned to be a singer and rapper, and it was also the day he got them the couple rings.

102715, when he and yoongi got their first ever awards.

011004, the day he and yoongi first met and became best friends.

thanks for reading. i hope y'all enjoyed 💕)