십칠

yoongi gaped, his jaw dropping and his eyes widening. he could hear how loud his heart was thundering in his chest.

why, you ask?

because here was kim namjoon in all his glory.

asleep.

and yoongi's head was on his lap.

his head was on his lap.

'OH MY GOD MY HEAD WAS ON HIS LAP. OH FUCK DID I DROOL ON HIS PANTS???'

he was hyperventilating at this point, so yoongi did his best to do the breathing exercise jungkook always made him do whenever he needed to calm down.

'whew. calm your ass down, min yoongi. deep breaths... BUT FUCK. KIM NAMJOON IS IN MY STUDIO AND I MAY HAVE DROOLED ON HIS PANTS.' with that thought in mind, he hurriedly sat up and checked if he did in fact drool in his sleep. and praise the lord, he didn't. now that helped calm him down.

much more calm and relaxed, yoongi breathed out a sigh of relief, before placing all of his attention on the sleeping boy beside him. he frowned as he realized how uncomfortable his sleeping position was. he stood up from the sofa, and wordlessly grabbed namjoon's shoulders, gently pushing him down sideways.

he hummed in approval at the sight of namjoon sleeping on his side, before reaching for the pillow on a nearby chair. a small smile grew on his face. he managed to place the pillow under namjoon's head without waking him up.

'mission accomplished.' he thought to himself, 'now... i really need a shower–'

hold on. something did not add up.

wait.

wait a second.

wait a goddamned second.

WHAT WAS KIM NAMJOON DOING AT HIS STUDIO IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

was he lost and somehow managed to find his way into yoongi's studio?

he thought back to the three passcodes to his studio. 'hah. as if.'

or maybe he managed to find out about the passcodes because of that one time jungkook wrote them down on a small piece of paper before hiding it in one of those disgusting ingkigayo sandwiches. he visibly shivered at the mere thought of them.

'impossible. i made sure to make the loser eat the whole thing. paper and all.'

ah.

of course.

jungkook.

oh he was so going to pay for this the next time he saw the brat.

_____

"achoo!"

"you okay, jungkook-ah?"

a soft sniff and a smile that resembled that of a bunny's.

"yup! i feel like someone's talkin' about me though... anyway! come on, hyungie!"

seokjin chuckled and let the younger drag him to the next closest bar.

_____

yoongi sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

well.

perhaps he should give the brat his thanks as well.

a shy smile crawled it's way to his face as he snuck a backwards glance and the still sleeping namjoon. his mouth was opened the slightest bit and soft snoring filled the room.

cute.

he shook his head and shuffled to his clothes cabinet. grabbing a pair of grey sweatpants, a plain white loose tee-shirt, and his cat patterned boxer briefs. the loser gave it to him last christmas as a joke. he swore to never wear it but he couldn't resist. it was just so soft.

yoongi snuck one last glance at the sleeping boy on his couch, before entering the bathroom.

_____

Liked by jhope, jjk1, wwh_ceo, and 381,072 others

AgustD time for another weekly #ExposeJungkook . this picture was taken after he nearly drowned because he threw a fit after pissing himself while he was swimming with his family. (no joke y'all can ask his mom. i heard it from her herself.)

View all 199,962 comments
jhope ...what did the poor kid do this time for you to be this brutal, hyung
wwh_ceo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM DEUNK AS HEKL WAIY TIKK HW SEES THOS
vyx_vaporub okay first is yoongi's absolute exposure and now this drunkard ceo...
jeoncena YOONGI PLS
bunbun LEAVE OUR BOY SOME DIGNITY PLEASE
sugakookie101 KADJJAKJS THE POOR BOY

_____

(a/n: fuck. hi. sorry for disappearing KSHAJJSA ALSO FUCK I FORGOT IF I DID THE ITALICS AND BOLD RIGHT IDC I'LL FIX IT LATER ALSO GOD BLESS AN UPDATE ITS A MIRACLE ALSO NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT HAVE NOTHING BUT NAMGI BC I JUST REALIZED THERE'S BASICALLY NO INTERACTION BETWEEN THEM IRL AND WHILE THEY'RE BOTH AWAKE PLS AND THIS IS A F U C K I N NAMGI FIC FUCK HAHAHHAHAHA)