2

It was past curfew, the two girl were walking down one of the main streets.
This is insane, freaking insane! Why did you decide to do this?!” Nescres asked to herself.
Why everyone wanted to save that guy so much? How were they so obsessed about him? Didn’t they know that he could turn into whatever thing he wished to become? Hell, maybe he was disguised as Tanya and the whole “Let’s find Kars" thing was just a façade made for funsies or worse.
Even just breathing the same air of the citizen, for Nescres felt like her insides were catching fire and rotting at the same time.
“Tanya, you said something about the clones. What was it?”
“That they can’t do the same things our Lord does.”
Him, the Greatest, the Greatest of All, Lord… how many nicknames did Kars have?
“Tanya! You heard it?!” Nescres asked.
The two quieted down. There was a distant clopping getting closer and closer.
“What do we do Nes?” the young priestess asked.
The other girl looked at her hands. She knew what she had to do. She was going to use the thing that kept her safe for so long.
Overkill, it’s showtime buddy
Behind Nescres’ back manifested a thin, dark, tall figure. It was completely covered by black cape, its face by a bright red mask and the head by a hood. The clothes were of the blackest of black, only the eyes, two white dots, could be seen.
Overkill looked down on the two, and nodded. Two skeletal hands came out the sleeves of the creature. It touched the two, and a moment after they were invisible.

Tanya didn’t understand what happened, she just fell lighter all of a sudden. Was she going to float? She looked at her arm, but it was gone! How was that possible? Could Nescres be a demon in disguise?!
“Don’t worry Tanya. I did this thousands of times" the other girl whispered.
She felt something grabbing her shoulder and she felt her back against the wall.
“Don’t do anything.” said Nescres.
The clopping was getting closer and closer, until one clone arrived. It was riding the horse, while the animal was pulling an empty cart.
The two quickly sneaked in the cart, but for the surprise the clone stopped.
We’re going to die!” Tanya thought, raising her head.
The fake Him glanced back, but it shrugged and continued on its path.
The priestess looked at were the outcast probably was.
“I know, I’ll talk to you about this later" Nescres assured.

They laid down on the wagon’s floor, gazing at the stars.
Nescres’ parents always told her that the stars were like very big and very far oil lamps, while Kars said that the stars were the souls of his “other companions" and that “everyone on this city will go where they are when they die”. Both could be right, both could be wrong. But if he really was an angel that turned into a God after defeating a giant demon beast, why couldn’t Kars tell the real truth, and not his version of truth? No-one was going to die. It would have made things so much easier actually.
Without a warning, the horse stopped, and the two could hear the clone speaking to the guardians of the doors.
“How long do you think you’ll be outside?”
“Eh, maybe a day or two. Humans don’t instantly die if there isn’t any meat at their table.”
“About the food, we should really check that hectare. The grain is sick and whatever thing is in there it’s going to infect the rest.”
“Yeah you’re right. When I’m back we’ll do it. Until then see ya’ soon.”
“See you soon too.”
And the two guardians opened the door for it.
Necres looked at the other girl, probably she had the same expression as hers.
“They can speak?” Tanya murmured.
“Seems like it" the other girl responded.
They went inside the walls, and all of a sudden this blindly lights appeared, the light was so bright that it was impossible that it was just oil lamp. They heard a strange sound too, it was like a mosquito accompanied with a bee flying together near their ears.
At soon the strange lights appeared, they disappeared, leaving only weird colorful blocks and the stars.
They got out of the cart, and when they were far enough from the clone, the two girls turned back to normal. Nescres fell on her knees, she felt like she ran around the walls.
“You okay?!” Tanya asked, helping the girl to get up.
“Yeah yeah, I’m fine.” She responded.
She looked around. They were under a big tree.
“Well, looks like we’ll have to sleep here Tan.”
The other kid looked up.
“Okay, but we take turns!”
“Understood.”
The two laid down, and almost instantly fell asleep.

The next morning it was sunny and warm, Kars was resting inside an old building. A millennia ago it was probably a small house, but now what was left of it were just the walls, all covered in vines.
The man felt something hit his head, then a voice far too familiar spoke:
“Wake up dude!”
Kars rose up, he wasn’t going to fall for that trick again. He walked away, but the kid’s ghost started to follow him.
“So! What are we goin’ to do now?” the ghost asked.
Kars didn’t respond.
“Hey Kars, I asked you a question.” the spirit said.
The ancient being responded to the insult by stabbing Joseph in the chest, but in the same moment he did it, he felt a sharp pain in his.
For the surprise, he pulled out his arm and healed the damage.
“Yeah, I didn’t tell you this.” Jojo said, still shocked. “Turns out we’re connected to one another, and what I feel, you feel it and vice-versa."
“So this means…?”
“We’re stuck together. Whoever decided this must’ve been drunk.”
Great. Spending the rest of his godhood with that brat’s ghost was just what he wanted.
“Hey asshole, do you think I asked for this?!” Jojo hissed.
“First of all, Jojo, you really should shut your mouth. I don’t want to hear your barks for the rest of my vacation." Kars declared, looking down on him.
The kid clenched a fist, but he calmed down and sighed.
“So what do you want to do now? Those morning baths you always have?”
“Jojo-”
“ ‘Jojo’ my- ...Did you hear that?” the young murmured.
“Yeah.” the other responded.
Out of nowhere, he felt chains wrap around him, and a moment after whoever was using them trew Kars away into the wall of a cliff. The impact was devastating.
“KARS!” the kid yelled running towards him. “Ya' okay?” he asked worried.
“I’m a god, don’t you remember? I’m fine!” Kars scowled.
Two people came out: the one with the chains was similar to Santana, only he had long hair and horns, a long skirt with a jaguar pattern and purple skin and hair, combined with an aura of the same colour.
The other was completely covered by clothes, even the eyes were covered.
The one all disguised stepped back, and asked: “Kars?”