Chapter 5 ~ Welcome Home

Hiccup had to walk outside, he felt happy, but also very strange inside. Something was wrong. Or not. He didn't know. The first thing he did was running to Astrid. He shouted when he saw her. "Astrid! Astrid! You're never going to believe this!" Astrid looked at him. "What am I not going to believe?" Astrid asked. Hiccup didn't know, but he thought he saw some disappointment in Astrid. "Norèll is my sister! My twin! Ruff and Tuff aren't the only twins on Berk!" Hiccup saw that Astrid's face cleared up. Maybe she was jealous at Norèll, he didn't knew. It looked like she was. "You are serious! That's amazing! Where is she, by the way?" Astrid was very happy. "She is talking with my mom. But there is something strange about Norèll. Norèll is from Natt Ynis, an island that's not on my map. Well, she washed up on a beach at Natt Ynis. But my mom, she knew about Natt Ynis, and she said that is was the home of Norèll!" Hiccup couldn't believe it. It was kinda strange, and Astrid had no explanation for that. "And it looked like she talked to Toothless, already two times! I-I don't know what is going on..." "Maybe you need to take some rest." Astrid concluded. 

That evening, Astrid and Hiccup raced again. And Hiccup won, as normally. "Gods, why do you win always. It's getting annoying!" Astrid said, smiling. They flew a little higher, just for fun. But Hiccup looked up at the clouds, and he saw a big storm coming. "I hope it isn't snow." Hiccup said, pointing at the clouds. Astrid shivered. They flew down, to warn the villagers. A few Vikings protested. "We don't have enough food for a storm!" "I am not leaving my dragon!" Some Vikings said. But most of them agreed. "Hiccup! What's going on! Why is everyone leaving the streets to go into their houses?" Valka asked her son. "Snow. A lot, probably. We need to hide too." Hiccup looked at Toothless. "Hey, bud, do you come with me?" Toothless was making faces again. "It's getting colder, bud, come!" Toothless didn't want to come inside. "Hiccup, where's Norèll?" Astrid yelled. There was now chaos in the streets. Everyone wanted to search some food before they would go inside. Hiccup looked around. "I have no idea. Mom, where is Norèll?" Valka looked up. "Er, she was going on a walk. She'd be fine." Valka answered. "We need to find her! This is so wrong! She can't be in the forest alone!" Hiccup said indignantly. "She was alone for years Hiccup. A little storm won't kill her." Valka reassured him. "Just leave it, Hiccup. There is no way she is going to be hurt. You heard your mother." Astrid smiled at Hiccup. But Hiccup wasn't convinced. 

He was very worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Answer this question! Which couples from the past chapter do you want? Because I can't write further now! 

Sorry for these short chapters, but I'm not a very fast writer and writing in English is kinda hard for me. 

Next update: probably Monday or Tuesday.

Hiccup P.O.V. the next time? 

Bye bye,

XX Sophia