Chapter 6 ~ Familiar Stranger

Yo guys! Thursday I'll go to Tokyo with my dad. If I have WIFI, I will update, but if I don't have, than I won't! (logics I know)

Hope you'll be enjoying this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody told him not to go. But as always, he didn't listen. He had to search his sister, there were too much things he wanted to know about her. Natt Ynis, her weird dragon-talking, and if she was his sister, why did she had those violet eyes? Hiccup was stuck on those weird things, while he was walking in the forest. "Toothless!" He had let him home, but he remembered something. Something weird about him. Normally, Toothless was or protecting, or very curious. But he wasn't. He was normal, he acted even more friendly against Norèll as to Astrid. And it looked like he wanted to warn Hiccup, to go search Norèll, like if he really cared for her. And when they first saw her, normally he would be very protecting, but now, he wanted to see her. "Natt Ynis, Natt Ynis, Natt Ynis..." Hiccup muttered. He had heard that name before. "Mom! She knows that name! I need to ask her!" Hiccup had forgotten that he was in the forest. "But first, I need to find Norèll." Hiccup only talked to himself if he was very excited or very afraid of what'll come. Now, he was both. 

Hiccup was swearing all over the place. It snowed, it was freezing, and he let Toothless behind in the village. First, he thought that it might be dangerous, or Toothless would lost himself, because of the little pieces of iron he might find. But now, Hiccup saw himself as a total dragon-ass. Yes, there was a lot of iron on the island, but Hiccup was frozen, and without a good nose Norèll couldn't be find. And it was dark. Hiccup was happy with the fact that he knew every path, every tree and every rock on this island, his island, but under this pack of snow the whole, now white world looked the same. Hiccup sighted. He tried to listen to every special sound he could hear, but there were none. After stumbling and falling in the frozen rain, Hiccup gave up searching. He found a little cave, where he slept that night.

Well, at least he tried. He missed home, Astrid, Toothless and even Norèll. "Why is it so hard to find her on this little island?" Hiccup asked himself. The snow was still falling, creating the exit of the cave more narrow. It wasn't a big cave. It was more of a recess in the mountain Hiccup laid in. The surface was up to 3 by 3 meters. "I should come here with Astrid." Hiccup thought. He grinned. Thinking about the nights he and Astrid had spent, kissing and cuddling. He looked outside, where he saw a sheep. "Must be cold." Hiccup mubled. He wanted to save it, but it was too cold. Inside the cave, it became hotter. Hiccup wasn't frozen anymore, and he could finally take a nap.

The next morning, when Hiccup awoke, something was yelling outside. "Hiccup! Hiccup! Where are you?!" It was Astrid. "I'm right here!" Hiccup spoke as he was opening up the narrow exit to leave the warm, kinda comfortable cave. "Hiccup! Me and your mom were so scared! What happened?" Astrid asked. "I was searching for Norèll, but it was too cold, and I couldn't recognize the way back to the village, so I waited in that cave over there for the storm to leave, but I fell asleep. Wait, and I saw a sheep." Hiccup said, Astrid responded laughing "A sheep? What's so important about that sheep?" Hiccup started laughing too. "I have seriously no idea. But Norèll, did she turned back to the village?" Hiccup asked. "No." "In that case, were going to find her now!" Hiccup already started walking, but Astrid took his arm. "No, you need to go back. Valka needs you now. Maybe she's back now."

Once back in the village, Norèll walked towards Hiccup. "Hiccup, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to let you sleep in the forest this night!" Norèll looked very shocked about what her new found brother did for her. "Hey, it's okay. It  wasn't that bad, I found a new cave to hide in, so it was kinda cool this night. And, you did survive too! What did you do in the forest?" Hiccup asked Norèll. "Oh, I only picked up my bow, it was still there." Norèll showed her bow, which was about 2 meters long, and 5 arrows, all about 1,5 meters. "How do you use that?!" Astrid has always been interested in weapons. "Ow, I just take it right here, and I shoot, just like this." Norèll took the bow about 1/3 and shot 1 of her arrows, she hit a bread, which was held by Gobber. "Hey, Norèll, glad to see you! Where have you been?" Shouted Gobber, while he picked his bread out of the arrow. He gave the arrow back to Norèll. "Oh, I searched my bow and arrows. But you've already met them." Norèll said with a smile. "Where have you been talking about with Valka?" Gobber wanted to know. Hiccup did too. "Oh, just things, you know, about my life and stuff." Gobber seemed to understand. Hiccup did too, but that wasn't a real answer. Gobber seemed to know where they talked about, Hiccup didn't. That's were Hiccup's memory took over. "I need to talk to mom now! See you guys later!" and Hiccup ran towards his house. "Do you think he has noticed anything?" Norèll asked Gobber, but soft enough for Astrid to couln'd hear it.

 "Mom! Where have you been talking about with Norèll and what and where for Thor's sake is Natt Ynis?! I want to go there now!" Hiccup yelled, when he was entering the door of his house. His mother sat on a chair, drawing a map. "Oh, Hiccup..." she put her map away. "Just asking about her life. And Natt Ynis is just an island!" "Why haven't I heard about it? And why didn't you tell dad about Norèll? Why is everything around her a mystery?" "Hiccup I..." Valka sighted. She didn't want to tell him everything. 

"Things just go as they go, Hiccup."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah! Longer chapter as usual! 

Just saw I had 1K+ reads!!! Thanks everyone! I really love you guys! :)

Bye bye,

XX Sophia