Underwater

Water surrounds you on all sides of your body. You look up at the surface, which is miles away, and start to panic; afraid that you're going to drown. Surprisingly, your lungs don't scream for air as you thought, but instead take the water in as air.You decide to swim around in order to get the feel of breathing; the underwater horizon stretching out in front of you for miles on end. Countless numbers of tiny fish swim around you as you pull yourself around. You decide to swim deeper as you finally ask yourself why you've appeared here. Why? Are you supposed to do something? Suddenly, you can see a figure. It's a tall man wearing a white shirt with black pants, falling below you into the dark abyss. You can't make out who he exactly is, or if you know him, but he obviously can't breathe underwater. You panic and swim as fast as you can towards his unconscious body. You pull yourself towards him, grabbing him by his shoes. You grab his shoulders and haul him towards the surface, where you break the water, holding onto him by his waist as you swim. His weight starts to drag you down before you get to shore, and you become exhausted. When you finally drag his unconscious body onto the beach, he is close to dying. You then realize who it is. Tom. You press hard on his chest, trying to expel the water from his lungs. It's too late. He's already gone. You try harder and harder to somehow bring him back to life, but you can't. It's impossible, it'll never happen...

"Darling, darling, wake up," You hear a voice. A hand holds yours, while a figure hovers over you. You open your eyes and see Tom, who had gotten out of bed to comfort you.

"You had a horrible dream. You were screaming that I was dying, and you were upset," he whispers. "Do you need to talk about it?"

"No, Tom, but thank you," you smile softly.

"Alright, my love." He kisses you on the lips before he crawls back in bed next to you. The next thing you feel is his warm body encasing yours, his arms wrapped around your stomach as his leg swings over yours. Your head rests back on his shoulder as you both drift off peacefully, the horrible dream disappearing permanently as you fall asleep.

_______

Author's Note:
Hey guys!! I'm really sorry that I couldn't update sooner, I was busy with updating all sorts of things as well. I'll update as soon as possible, so you won't be kept twiddling your thumbs for the next one.

If you liked it- press 'vote'.

If you're sitting down- press 'like'.

If you absolutely adored it and have something to say, or maybe you have a simple opinion on it- press 'comment'.

Have a wonderful day, and stay safe! 💕

Follow My Fandom Accounts!!
Instagram: asgardianhedgehog
Tumblr: multifandomingsociopaths