Chapter 16

Yesterday was a very good day. I got to meet Tae's family. Today it seems he's taking me to some children's programme. This will be our first official outing since the announcement that we're dating. He also said that he loves kids.. awe isn't he sweet?

TAEHYUNG POV

I can't stop thinking about her. Whenever she's around me I feel warm but whenever she's away from me it's like some pieces of my heart is missing. She's absolutely gorgeous.

I was getting ready for the program she and I are going to attend when Jieun expectedly entered my room. Of course she's expected because I know she still has feelings for me. This girl!
She sat down on my bed and started to brush the soft sheets with her hand. She started,"Tae..I know I made a mistake and I'm sorry I shouldn't have revealed both of you. I am a fool. I was just jealous of her." Aha! I knew it she is jealous of Y/N and have feelings for me. But who cares about her feelings anymore. I loved her but she cheated on me. I can't forgive her..can I?
"It's okay. I understand" I replied.
"Are you sure? Or are you sick?"
"I'm damn sure. Now please leave my room so that I can get ready."
And she left. Phew.

Y/N POV

"Y/N your boyfriend is here" my mom screamed to me. Yep ever since that incident happened my mom is living with me. Cause I have more protection in my apartment.

"Hurry up or he's leaving" my mom screamed again. So I hurriedly went down the two set of stairs. At this moment I didn't care if my heels were broken or not. I just needed to reach Taehyung. 
When I arrived at the front door I only found mom standing near the door. I frowned that he left without me. I was about to climb up the two set of stairs when suddenly a pair of hands hold my waist and pull me towards him. I turned to see Taehyung smiling at me. "Did you like my appearance?"

"No. You scared me. I didn't like it. I'm not going."
I replied and I was pretending that I was angry and is going back to change when his hands pull me again towards him and I landed in his arms. Then he was carrying me towards his car. Every neighbours were staring at us. How embarrassing! I covered my face and my cheeks were burning. He put me inside the car and sat himself. As for my mother, she was waving us goodbye.

At the programme

We got off the car and saw the beautiful decorations infront of us.
People of the programme started greeting and welcoming us. Some of the kids handed us a bouquet of flowers. So sweet.
Taehyung was catching his heart and hugging the kids, everytime a kid was welcoming him. Such a cutie isn't he?

They made us sit in the special chair. The kids performed different kinds of acts. It was good to see that the kids were talented. Taehyung did not miss any of the acts of the kids to record and capture it in his phone. I smiled at how he loves kids. He'll be a great father.

After the program finished,when we were exiting. Taehyung laughingly whispered into my ear "I would love to have kids with you someday."
Upon hearing that I started to blush heavily. My cheeks were burning. And my heart beating faster and faster. I looked at him softly only to find him already staring and smiling at me. I whispered back to him "why not." And he started to giggle. I love his giggles.