Chapter 25

Y/N POV

I called Taehyung but he's not receiving neither calling back. What's wrong with him? I went outside to take fresh air and also side by side do shopping.

After a few minutes I've done my shopping and decided to drink ice cream coffee in Richley's to cool my mind down. I ordered and sat down and checked my phone if there's any messages or return calls from Tae. But there were none. I gave up hope and laid down, when suddenly I felt someone's presence beside me. I looked up and saw the person in the mask from a long time ago, sitting beside me.

"Hi. It's been a while" he said.

"Yeah I know. By the way are you following me?!" I asked him jokingly.

"Why would I? I saw you just now and decided to sit down and have a chat with you. Besides you look sleepy? Or maybe sad?"

"What? You a face reader or something? Well I am sad plus tired plus sleepy"

"Oh you little poor thing" he teased me.

"So you don't feel pity on me?" I raised my one eyebrow up.

"I do. I just wanted you to maybe laugh at me?"

"Hmmm..I can't. I'm not in the mood right now.

"Y/N-"

The waiter placed my order.  And I drank it quickly ahhh the smell is so good. I should rate a five star for Richley's for making my day. Wait...did the mask guy called my name just before the waiter interrupted him? How did he know my name? Or maybe it was just my ears. I shook the thoughts off and started sipping again. Then after finishing I looked back at him.

"You really like that do you?"

"Hmmm let's say I love it"

"Must be tasty then"

"Of course it is. Why don't you give it a try huh?"

"I can't. I'm on a diet."

"Oh but you look slim"

"I am and I'm not"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. I just remembered that I had to visit someone right now. See ya soon"

"Okay. Bye mask man"

"Bye mask woman"

"Hey I'm not even wearing mask right now..how did you?"

"I'll explain it to you later. I'll get going now"

I also remembered that I have to meet up with Jungkook at 3. I looked at my watch and it read 2:00. I quickly got up, paid for my drink, threw the plastic cup in the dustbin and set off to my house.

I bathed and got ready into this

https://www.styleoholic.com/all-black-girls-fall-outfits/pictures/32896/

(A: sorry I couldn't paste it nor attach it because of my lack of storage. If you want to then please go ahead and view what outfit you're wearing. Copy the link and paste it in your browser/chrome then search)

My phone was ringing. It was Jung Kook..I picked it up and he said that he was waiting for me outside. So I took my bag told my guard to take care of my dog and went out. The first thing that came into my mind when I looked at him was that he looking attractive.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpm1.narvii.com%2F6603%2F23026e5639c29063bc3183fdb6d28b1554979176_hq.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Faminoapps.com%2Fc%2Fbtsarmy%2Fpage%2Fblog%2Fjunghope-car-a-concept%2FMQkL_mQWFku2QXPXbb1rlJ2ka803bjzr0dL&docid=NsHNNTpesV9x9M&tbnid=pob-XYJlUISLOM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiN2IKOvI3cAhWEs48KHcaJD2AQMwhEKAAwAA..i&w=600&h=800&bih=508&biw=320&q=jungkook%20waiting%20beside%20a%20car&ved=0ahUKEwiN2IKOvI3cAhWEs48KHcaJD2AQMwhEKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

"Hi. You look beautiful" he complimented me.

"Thank you..well I can say that to you too. You look stunning boy" I complimented back.

"Thank you miss Y/N-ah. Shall we get going then?"

"Sure"

He opened the door for me like a gentleman. "Thank you sir" I smiled.

"My pleasure miss" he smiled back.

He said that we were going to go to an amusement park.

I wanted to pay for the tickets but he took advantage of my slow walking and paid before I could.

"I wanted to pay" I pouted.

"It's okay I brought you here so...you can do it next time when we go again"

"Okay then"

We first went in the giant wheel. I kept saying no..but he said that he already bought the tickets when I was looking at it. I was scared when we were going up. And when the top part got nearer I got scared and held whatever was next to me closing my eyes. After minutes of screaming softly and biting my own lips in fear I managed to open my eyes when the coming down part came. Then I realised what I was holding onto..I was holding Jungkook's hand. And he was also softly staring at me for holding his hand. I apologised and quickly let go off his hand. Then there was an awkward silence between the two rounds. Then I broke the silence by asking," how many rounds are still left?"

"this one's the last one"

I let out a relief. And he laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"You got really scared"

"Yeah I don't know..I'm afraid of heights but I like to try."

"Hmmm good then"

"Yeah. What about you? You scared?"

"A little but I have gained back my confidence in the thirdth round"

"Ohh"

Then it stopped. We got off and the next was a box maze.
It was really fun. This time Jungkook almost gave up trying to find a way out. But I led us to the finish line. And we got out.

Then we got on many rides and ate cotton candies after we went on everything.

While eating our dinner in a fancy restaurant he asked me about Taehyung and me. I told him about how we met, the scenarios still alive in my mind when the day he proposed me and told him every small details about me and Taehyung.

After an hour he dropped me back to my place.

"Thank you for dropping me and also for today. I really had fun."

"Your welcome. I'm glad you had fun."

"Goodnight. Get home safe. Bye Jungkook."

"Goodnight. I will. Bye Y/N."
And then he drove away. I got inside my house, did my usual night stuff and slept.

Jungkook's POV

Y/N is a sweet girl.
But why is this happening to her? Why does it have to be like this?

I ringed Taehyung up.

"Yeah Jungkook?"

"Why are you doing this to her Taehyung?"

"......."

Author's note: so did you enjoy the story? Your friendly date with Jungkook. And also the question arises,'who is the masked guy?'
Take a guess sweathearts. I'll leave hints. Collect them if you can. And solve it out. Lol. Sorry Taehyung stans. I'll make sure you'll get close to Taehyung again. But first let us enjoy some Y/N moments with Jungkook ...yea? Lol just kidding.