1.

When she's finally gone will you remember her? The way she spoke, walked, the scent of her perfume? Will you remember the times you had together whether they were good or bad? The little things that she thought weren't important. Would you make the effort to remember them?

OR 

Would you let her fade away? The memories slowly erasing from your brain. The place that once kept her alive forgot that she even existed. She may not be gone but what will you choose? To remember her for who she is or forget her completely. It's your choice.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Meet Aurora Daniels she's 16 years old and attends JG High

Meet Aurora Daniels she's 16 years old and attends JG High. Aurora is confusing at times she'll joke around about school and not pay attention in class but when it comes to exams she's the first to study. She enjoys having fun but not at the cost of her education. Aurora has been through a lot the past year which means she had her fair share of issues but with the help of her two best friends nothing can get her down. Her best friends are namely:

Luke Smith

And Violet Baker

And Violet Baker

Luke is the star quarterback for the schools football team but also quite humble

Luke is the star quarterback for the schools football team but also quite humble. He is the complete opposite of what one thinks he would be. Luke is not like the other jocks who play around with other girls emotions, he's quite the gentlemen. He's also a tad forgetful but who isn't?

Violet Baker, Aurora Daniels's right hand and the sister Violet always wanted. Violet's an only child, she's unpredictable in her predictability. Violet has a great sense of humor and also loves making new friends. Violet managers her teenage singing career while going to high school. She has quite the fan base and it continues to grow daily.

These three first became friends during kindergarten where Violet and Luke defended Aurora against a bully, that was the start of a beautiful friendship between three kids who today see each other as family.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Aurora's POV

Us as teenagers are not under any circumstances to wake up this early for school or anything for that matter. We aren't physically made to wake up this early. Waking up on a Monday morning for school is no joke.

Basically any day were I have to physically leave my bed is a bad start already. If you didn't notice I hate school and to top it all off I get mathematics first period. I don't know why we have to waste our time learning information we are never going to use in life anyway like when I'm I going to solve for x in real life situations or using pathagoras theorem....ummm hello, never.

So anyway let's get ready for school.