Steve Imagine for slytherin_queen12

Your POV

I was walking through S.H.E.I.L.D with papers to hand Agent Coulson. Walking through all the twists and turns I the base to get to the bridge. The walls were all an ugly grey color with an even uglier darker grey trim. I walk with my head down to avoid eye contact with anyone who I might come across.

I keep walking and end up tripping which should have send me face first into the ground but before I could someone caught me and helps me to my feet my papers still in my hand. "You okay?" asks a male voice I can only put to place as the one and only Steve Rogers's voice.

"Yea thanks" I say instantly nervous because this man was my idol and really cute I might add.

"Where you headed?" he says politely like the 1940's gentleman he is.

"Oh you know just going to give Phil these papers".

"Do you want any help carrying those? It looks like a lot ma'am."

"Oh no thanks I think I got it. " I say and he smiles.

"My name is Steve." He says holding his hand out for me to shake.

I take his hand and say "Y/N. " smiling like an idiot.

"Would you like to meet me in the training room in about an hour for lunch?" he says still showing his dazzling smile.

"I would love to. " I reply say my 'see you later' and head off to the bridge to continue my journey to give Phil the papers. Still smiling like an idiot.

_______
A\N

Ok sorry I haven't updated in a while I wasn't getting any requests until yesterday. slytherin_queen12 I hope you like it. To any of you Oncers I am writing a OUAT book called 'The Girl In Wonderland' and it is a Jefferson fanfic. It doesn't follow the story line of OUAT exactly but it would really mean a lot if you would check it out comment and vote. Luv you all! I will try to update later today or early tomarrow.

~Taryn.