失望しました

dis·ap·point
,disəˈpoint/
verb
-fail to fulfill the hopes or expectations of (someone).

Jeno was disappointed in his best friend, Na Jaemin. "Nana, is it that hard to get a reservation? That's the only thing I asked you to do, and you still managed to fuck it up." Jeno spoke into his phone.

"It's not my anniversary. You asked for my help. Instead of complaining, how about you try and fix it yourself? And that's not the only damn thing you asked me to do." Jaemin sighed. "Have fun on your fucking date, Jeno."

"Jaemin-" before he could finish Jaemin hung up the phone. He was utterly exhausted. Today was Jeno's anniversary with his boyfriend, Renjun. But for some reason, Jeno couldn't seem to be able to make his own reservations. Jaemin would never admit that he hadn't actually tried to get reservations.

Everyone knew he liked Jeno, except for Jeno himself. Hell, even Renjun knew, and he hadn't been scared to confront Jaemin about it. But Renjun had nothing to worry about, Jeno never stopped talking about his precious lover.

Jaemin loved Jeno, more than Renjun. But he couldn't do anything.

Jaemin felt the tears racing down his cheeks, but his heart didn't feel anything other than numb. His bedside clock read 5:04, but Jaemin closed his sore eyes and forced himself to sleep.

__________

"Jaemin! Na Jaemin, I swear. Answer me, hoe!" Jaemin shot up from his bed, sweating excessively. He could hear Jeno swearing at his window.

"What?" He hissed.

Jeno scowled, "we need to talk."

Jaemin rolled his eyes and quietly made his way to the front door. He didn't even know what time it was. A glance towards the kitchen told him it was 1:06 AM. He unlocked the door and Jeno barged in, very loudly. Jaemin shushed him, but it didn't have much effect as Jeno stomped off towards Jaemin's room. The younger male followed behind his fuming friend. When both boys were in the bedroom, Jeno slammed the door shut.

"What did you say to Renjun?"

Jaemin raised an eyebrow, "what?"

"He fucking broke up with me, on our anniversary."

"Right so, why is that my fault?"

Jeno sighed, "can I just see your phone?" Jaemin was confused but handed his phone over anyway.

He watched as Jeno scrolled through his messages with Renjun. There wasn't anything bad in there, wait.

"Jeno! Haha, told you, i said nothing." Jaemin snatched his phone back. Jeno growled and grabbed the phone again. Jaemin was anxious now. He can now clearly remember the conversation he had with Renjun about his undying love for Jeno. He could only hope his crush wouldn't scroll far enough to find it.

Hope wasn't on his side today.

"Nana," fuck, "what's this?" Jeno flashed the phone to him, and it was indeed the dreaded love conversation.

"What? I don't know."

"Nana," Jeno's eyes softened, "why didn't you tell me?"

Jaemin laughed, loud and hard. "You dick, I've hinted at it more times than I can count. Your head was so occupied with Renjun you never even talked to me unless you needed something. And god forbid we have a conversation without you mentioning how much you love him. It's not hoes before bros, Jeno. I should be more important, but I wasn't," Tears were spilling from Jaemin's tired eyes, "so what was the point?"

Jeno looked at him in shock.

"Let me kiss you."