犯罪

crime
krīm/
noun
-an action or omission that constitutes an offense that may be prosecuted by the state and is punishable by law.

Jaemin opened his tired eyes. He didn't remember what happened last night, but an agonizing pain to his lower hips brought it all back.

That was the exact moment all hope died in Jaemin. He didn't want to be a toy anymore, tossed around like no one cares. He officially had no one.

But it was Monday, so he had to get up. He ignored the pain and attempted to dress quietly. He wanted to sneak out before Taeyong could see him.

Jaemin took of his shirt and gasped. His chest was litered with vicious hickeys, which was expected. But on his waist was two massive handprints, already turning purple.

Jaemin didn't care what was going on with Jeno anymore, he had to tell him. Taeyong was a rapist. He committed a crime.

Jaemin pulled Jeno's hoodie over his head and changed into skinny jeans before cautiously opening his door. Taeyong was in the kitchen.

Jaemin stepped silently and gently pulled open the front door. He praised the non-existent God when he left unnoticed. He practically ran to the school gates, where he saw Jeno with Renjun.

Jaemin didn't give a fuck.

"Jeno! I need help," he flung himself into Jeno's arms, and Renjun looked at him sympathetically.

"Take care of your man," he whispered before walking away.

"What happened?" Jeno asked him when Renjun was out of sight.

"I've been staying with Taeyong-"

"What the hell, why?" Jeno hissed.

"I got kicked out."

"You should've stayed with me." Jeno locked eyes with Jaemin and brought their noses together.

Jaemin breathed out heavily, "I got raped."

Jeno was about to reply, but was flung back by a hand on his jacket. Taeyong looked down at Jeno.

"It doesn't matter if he's wearing your hoodie, I claimed him." Taeyong smirked and lifted the hoodie, exposing the bruises.

Jeno stood up and grabbed Taeyongs collar.

"He's not a dog. You can't claim him." He seethed before punching Taeyong square in the face.

Taeyong stumbled back but recovered quickly and lunged at Jeno. Taeyong was stronger than he looked but Jeno managed to dodge him.

Taeyong scowled and kicked at Jeno, hitting near his ribs. Jeno fell with Taeyong on top.

Taeyong had the upper hand and Jeno didn't seem like he could do anything.

"Stop!" Jaemin yelled out, but neither listened to him. Tears streamed down Jaemin's face.

He didn't care what he had to do, he didn't want Jeno to be hurt. Jaemin knew he changed. He changed the minute he started fighting Taeyong. Jeno had found something to fight for. And that something was Jaemin.

Jaemin ran over to the fighting males and laid over Jeno. Taeyong stopped immediately.

"Jaemin, if you don't get off I'll add another bruise. But it won't be pleasurable."

Jaemin held Jeno tighter in his arms.

"It was never pleasurable! You raped me, Taeyong. Took advantage of me and you keep doing it! If you love me so much, stop breaking my heart and start fixing it!"

Jaemin looked at the bruised male in his arms.

"Jeno, I love you." He whispered against Jeno's lips.

Jeno smiled, "I love you, too." Their lips connected slowly. This kiss was full of nothing but love. Jaemin was used to the lustful kisses from Jeno and for once he was genuinely happy.

"No, Jaemin." Taeyong yanked Jaemins head back and slammed him against the sidewalk. All the students only watched in fear. They could tell this was more serious than a schoolyard brawl.

"If you go back to my house, right now, no one else will get hurt." Taeyong told him, and that was when Jaemin realized the small pocket knife in Taeyongs hand.

"Okay, okay, don't hurt him." Jaemin whimpered.

Taeyong smiled. "Good boy." He placed the pocket knife back into his pocket. Jeno and Jaemin watched as Taeyong walked into school.

"Jaemin, don't go. Please. Come with me." Jeno whispered as he pulled Jaemin into his embrace.

"I refuse to let anyone separate us again."

"You could die, Jeno." Jaemin sobbed out. "But don't worry, it'll all be over soon." Jaemin pecked his lips and ran away, leaving Jeno very confused.

________________________

Shit went down, but more shit is about to go down 👽

I didn't recheck this so correct me if stuff is wrong ((;