➳ F O R E W O R D

➳ f o r e w o r d 

I'm not going to repeat it again; What in Gods name are you doing in MY room to this time, in MY house with MY Teddy Mr. Weiner in your hand and how did you even get in here?

❞ You should lock your windows babe"

Diana Rossy is the epitome of a girl that parents would not want as their daughter in law; 17 years old, smart, sarcastic and way too confident. Trying to fit in? No, not with her. She enjoys being different and making other people's lives miserable.

Moving from Palermo, Italy back to Sequim  Washington State, America, the place where she was born and raised most of the time, wasn't what Diana expected for her Junior year, but neither was going to High School or meeting her complete counterpart Carter Daniels, Sequim's most cockiest, dangerous and definitely sexiest guy. Love at first side? No, more like love at first fight.

But what happens when one drunken night changes everything? And the most important question; what is THE bad boy doing in Diana's room in the middle of the night with her Teddy Bear Mr. Wiener in his hands?

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

DISCLAIMER: This was was my first story on this account and I started writing it when I was 14 years old. It was first published 2012, but majorly edited in 2017. English is also not my mother tongue, so bear with my horrible grammar at some parts. If you find some mistake don't hesitate to comment them. 

ALSO ALL RIGHTS ON THIS STORY A RESERVED. I CAME UP WITH THIS PLOT AND THE CHARACTERS AND IT WAS REALLY HARD WORK. I DON'T TAKE IT KIND WHEN SOMEONE STEALS MY WRITING STYLING YOU LITTLE PUNK(ok this was totally a line from Bart Bakes hilarious "What About Love" Parody, you should check it out, I've been laughing at this since 013 not even kidding). IF YOU FIND A STORY WITH SIMILAR PLOT OR THE SAME CONTEXT FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW. 

This book contains:

This book contains:

➳ swearing 

➳ substance use 

➳ alcohol use 

➳ curse words

➳ some sexual content, but we're mostly keeping it PG 13 

➳ lgbt+

Anyways, stay fab y'all and enjoy x

© LeleMontgomery. All rights reserved.