8

-Time Skip~One Year Later-

Andy-

Things have been better than ever. We couldn't be happier. After everything we've been through, the past year has made up for it. Hannah hasn't made anther appearance. Rye started to get better and slowly came out of his dark time. And now we're happy.

"Andyyy.." Rye yelled from the kitchen of our new flat. Yes, Rye and I moved into a flat of our own. But it's right across the hall from the boys. We couldn't be too far away from them.

"Yeah?" I replied as I walked from our bedroom and into the kitchen.

"We are going out tonight. To the pond. Oh and wear something kinda nice, but still comfortable. There will be a surprise waiting there for you." He said and placed his hands on my hips as I approached him. I smiled up at him.

"Hmm... I wonder what it could be?" I said and brought my hand up to scratch my head as if I was thinking. I felt his chest vibrate under my hand as he chuckled.

"That, you will just have to wait and find out. Now go get ready, we'll be leaving soon." He said and kissed my forehead. I blushed and nodded my head, walking back to the bedroom to get ready.

I changed into a plain white T-shirt with my jeans jacket over it and black ripped skinny jeans. I put a pair of white shoes on and looked in the mirror. Over time Rye had helped me to be more confident in the way I look and my body shape. He could I really want happy with it so he started going to the gym with me and I feel much better about myself image nowadays.

I brushed my hand through my hair to just tame it a bit decided that was the best I was gonna look. I grabbed my phone and went to find Rye.

"Ready?" He asked from the doorway of the the living room. I turned around to see him in a blue tie-dye T-shirt, black skinny jeans, and white shoes. He looked really fit in this outfit and I couldn't help but stare a bit at him. He chuckled and walked over to me, grabbing my hand and kissing it lightly.

"Come on, beautiful." He whispered and lead me out the flat and down the stairs to his car.

The sun was setting but the time we reached dthe pond. Rye placed a blindfold over my eyes and led me through the rundown path to the familiar beautiful space.

"Rye, why have you blindfolded me. I know what this place looks like already." I chuckled as he stopped me from walking any further.

"Well, there's something different this time. Go ahead and take it off." He replied to me. I did as he said and carefully removed the fabric from my eyes. I looked out and saw that u was standing on a blanket. Candles and flower petals surrounded the blanket in the shape of a heart.

"Oh my gosh, Rye, this is beautiful!" I said happily and turned to face him. But he wasn't there. But before either had time to freak out, Mikeys voice filled the silence.

"You know, I've known Rye for a long time, and let me just tell you this, he has never acted the way he acts around you with anyone else. From the first time I was in the same room as the two of you I knew that he was madly in love with you. And somehow, I could tell that the way you looked at him was different than to me or Brook or anyone else. And now look at you two. What can I say, I was right. Haha, just kidding. But, I am really proud for the both of you, and all I can say now us, I hope you say yes and I hope everything goes perfect." Mikey said and then just like that he was gone again. I heard the strumming of a guitar and turned around to see Jack with the guitar in his hands, Brook and Mikey beside him, singing 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran.

I was so confused. I didn't know what was happening, but it was honestly perfect.

Once they had finished the song, Brook spoke lightly, "Turn around, Andy." And then all was quiet as I hesitantly turned around.

And there was Rye, down on one knee. And I was shocked, to say the least.

"Andy..."

~

-|Ookayy cliffhanger. Sorry. Don't hurt me lol.|-