9

-|Yes. I know. Another one. Enjoy😂|-

Andy-

"Andy... We've been through the darkest times and the brightest times together. We've survived through it all and I couldn't imagine anyone better to have gone through this all with. I know that this might be a bit out of the blue, but I just couldn't wait any longer. I needed to make you mine forever, Andy. There are so many things that I could say, and so much that I want to say, but I'm just gonna keep it short because there will plenty of other times to say those things. So, Andrew Robert Fowler, will you marry me?" Rye said and grabbed my hand gently. I felt the tears of happiness and joy rolling down my cheeks.

"Yes, Rye. Of course!" I replied to him happily and let him slide the ring on my finger. It fit perfectly.

I threw my arms mm a around his neck as he stood up and picked my feet off the ground, spinning us around in circles.

"I love you so much, Rye." I whispered and connected our lips.

"I love you too, Baby." I replied and kissed me again.

-Time Skip~Wedding-

"Andy come on, it's time to go." Brook said as I readjusted my suit yet again. "Ugh come on, you look fine." He whined. I sighed and turned around. Jack and Brook smiled widely at me and ushered me out of the room and to the doors of the room where everyone was waiting and Rye stood, anxiously waiting for the music to start playing and me to walk down the aisle. Jack and Brook walked in, Mikeys arm interlocked with Brook's as Mikey was Rye's best man and Brook was mine. My uncle held out his arm for me to take and I locked mine with his as he would be walking me down the aisle and handing me off to Rye.

The nerves kicked in as the music started, our time to walk down. The doors opened and for the first time that day I saw Rye. He was in a blue suit that fit him perfectly and his hair looked good. I could tell he was about to cry as I reached him and was handed off to him.

The rest of the ceremony was a blur. The kiss to seal the deal was the most passionate and love filled ever. It wasn't too long and not too short. It was honestly perfect. And once again, I couldn't be happier.

I was married to my best mate. The one who stuck by my side through everything and never complained once through it all. I was so proud to longer have to introduce him as Rye, Ryan, or my boyfriend, but rather my husband. It was all too surreal.

And when we had our first dance, his hands on my hips, mine on the back of his neck, it all finally felt real, feeling his breath against my ear and his smooth lips every now and then being softly placed against my cheek. His eyelashes tickling my cheek when he bent his knees slightly and tilted his head down.

I knew then that this was the life I had always wanted. Rye, my everything, my husband.

~

-|ugh I'm not very happy with this. Idk, bet next is the Epilogue!❤️|-