Chapter 28: News

Skye's POV

"Do you still need anything, kuya Galaxy?",I asked without any emotion as I attend into his needs.

I am here in the hospital with Cloud who is buying something to eat outside kaya kami lang ang naiwan sa loob.

"W-Wala na bunso. H-How are you S-Skye?",he asked later on as he stares at me intently but I glanced at him coldly.

"What do you think Kuya Galaxy?",I asked afterwards but he avoided my gazed.

Isang linggo na akong ganito, hindi makausap ng matino at wala sa mood makipagkwentuhan.

I shut my self from everyone and even from my own wife.

It's been a week also since I last saw her and God only knows how much I miss her.

But the fact that there's nothing anymore I could hold onto Cairrel stops me from getting near her again.

The connection I always been having through Kyerrel, is now gone.

Pero alam nyo yung kahit alam kong hindi ko daw sya anak, di ko pa rin naiiwasang isiping anak ko sya dahil anak naman sya ng asawa ko.

Kahit sino pang ama nito o ina basta galing kay Cairrel tatanggapin ko pa din.

Ang hindi ko lang matanggap ay yung kinailangan nya pang papaniwalain ako na may affair sila ni Bettina noon para lang maghiwalay kami.

I admit, that if ever she told me the truth about her and that Jed guy before, ay malilito rin ako sa mga dapat kong gawin.

Pero I know later on magagawa ko pa rin yung tanggapin dahil asawa ko pa rin sya.

But on Cairrel's part?

Nakakasama lang ng loob na hindi nya ko kayang pagkatiwalaan when it comes to my feelings.

I maybe become mad but it will not reach to the point that I will ask her to stay away from me.

Kase alam nyo yung nakakatawa until now?

I still love her so much.

Kahit madami nang nangyari, madaming beses na kong nasaktan, at madaming beses nang paulit-ulit akong nadapa, I still love her as fuck.

Cairrel, m-miss na miss na kita.

"S-Skye",a voice from Cloud who is now giving me a hanky.

That's why I became aware that my tears were falling again.

Kaya pala parang basa.

When I looked at my brother's direction, he immediately avoided to meet my eyes.

Maybe he never imagined that I could be this helpless in my life knowing that I am showing him that I am strong, that I am happy, and that I don't have any problem, even though deep inside I was so broke.

Kahit noon pa man na napawalay saken si Cairrel.

About Bettina?

I already confirmed it with him and everything that she said were true kaya I was obliged to tell him everything that I and Bettina had talked and even her participation in our marriage life.

Kung maari nga lang, tahasan kong iutos sa kuya ko na gawan nya ng paraan ang baliw nyang ex wife but I couldn't dahil it'll burden him especially that he has health to take care of.

"L-Labas lang ako",I bid then didn't give them the chance to utter any words.

I was at the corridor of the hospital already when I received a call from Star, a cousin of mine too.

It seems urgent.

Napapansin ko, nagpalabasan ata ngayon ang mga kamag-anakan ko.

Hayst.

"Hello ate Skye!",she started as I accepted the call.

"Hmm?",I replied being lazy to make words at all.

"Did you know already the trending news today?",she asked worriedly so I became curious.

"What news?",I asked while my eyebrows were knotted already.

"Oh shit! You mean hindi pa nga? Browse the Airrelton Unviersity website ate and you'll see what I mean",she said while panick is evident on her tone.

So I did as what she told me.

FUCK THIS EFFIN' SHIT!,I cussed due to what I saw.

"Where are you?",I seriously asked because she's still on the line.

"Airrelton U",she answered.

"Get my wife out there and bring her anywhere they cannot find her",I commanded but I gripped my phone so tight when she told me that Cairrel didn't show up at school and wala sa loob na pinatay ko ang call.

Headline lang naman sa website that the one of the most successful business women in the country who is currently a teacher at Airrelton University is engaged to one of her students.

And me, being the heiress of Arnaya Condominium Building, Inc dati pa, is a big deal really.

But their source isn't legit.

For they may know, we were married already.

San naman kaya nila kinuha ang balitang ikakasal pa lang kami?

And the reason why I was instructing Star to get my wife out of the school is there are many reporters outside the campus in search for her.

Bakit ngayon pa?

Kung kelang di pa kami ayos ng asawa ko.

Spread all over the website were our pictures together which were taken from different places.

The culprit of that scheme is really great.

I'll definitely sue that bastard once I get to know him or her.

With gritted teeth, I went back to where kuya Galaxy is because there is only one I have in mind, who needed to be taught a lesson.

And si kuya Galaxy na ang bahala.

In any case or any means, I'll pass it on my brother.