Chapter 3

Here you are. Your first ever party. You step out of the car and stare at the house in front of you. You can already hear the music blasting inside. The Heathers start walking towards the door and you quickly run after them. Chandler opens the door and your first instinct is to cover your ears. You enter and the smell of alcohol and weed hits your nose. You stick close to Chandler, not wanting to get lost in a sea of drunk teens.

"Is someone scared?" Duke snarls right next to your ear.

"No, I've just never been to a party before," you yell back at her.

You look over at Veronica and see that she looks just as clueless as you. You get a bit closer to her and yell, "Is this your first party too?" She nods. "Thank god I'm not the only one," you say in your normal voice, not really worrying about someone hearing you for obvious reasons.

The Heathers head for the kitchen and since you don't know what else to do you follow. Veronica starts trying to make a drink. Apparently she's doing it wrong according to Chandler, but she still gets drunk so in your opinion it worked. Duke takes a red solo cup full off beer and starts drinking from it. Mac starts looking around in the fridge and finds a bottle of orange juice. She pours some into a cup and offers you some too. You happily take it. Chandler gets some orange juice as well. You're a bit taken aback by it, thinking she'd definitely drink alcohol.

"I thought you'd drink beer or something," you tell her.

"I can't, it's my turn to be the sober driver," she says.

"Oh ok then," you say, taking another sip from the orange juice.

You see Kurt jump onto a table with a piñata in his hand. He yells, "What is Westerberg gonna do to the Razorbacks at Sunday's game?!"

Then Ram mimes sex with the piñata and yells, "Gonna make em go WHEE WHEE WHEE!"

"Way to show maturity!" Duke yells to them. Then Ram grabs her and does the same thing to her.

"Quit it jackass, get off of me!" she screams. You panic, not knowing what to do. Thankfully drunk Veronica saves the day.

You just sit around drinking juice for awhile until you see Martha enter the house. You start walking towards her. She sees you and waves, smiling. You wave back. She shows you the bottle of sparkling cider and you chuckle at the little bow on top of it. Then Veronica stumbles over to you and they start chatting.

"I want to say hi to Ram. I brought sparkling cider," Martha says happily and walks towards Ram. You and Veronica watch as Martha talks to Ram and gives him the cider. He drinks it and spits it out. You quickly walk over to Martha to comfort her.

"Hey, since Ram didn't want it, do you wanna drink the cider with me?" Martha asks you sadly.

You smile comfortingly, "Of course I do." You go to grab a cup for Martha from the kitchen. When you return you see the Heathers with the piñata, but it's made to look like Martha. Veronica grabs the piñata and throws it into the pool. You don't quite understand what's going on, but Martha is running away with tears in her eyes and Chandler is screaming at Veronica. Veronica then throws up on Chandler which results in more screaming. Veronica runs away and you run to comfort Chandler.

"Heather, are you okay?" you ask Chandler.

"Do I look like I'm okay?" she screams at you, pure anger in her eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that," you stutter.

"Who cares how you meant it just get out of my face," she yells.

You start crying and run upstairs. You run into the bathroom and lock the door. Slowly you slide down the door and hide your face in your knees. "Parties really aren't my thing," you think while trying to hold back a sob. You hear a knock on the door.

"I'm on my period," you yell, hoping the person would go away.

"(Y/N), it's me, Heather," you hear Chandler's voice say from the other side. You jump up and splash some water in your face. You open the door to see a guilty looking Chandler standing in front of you. She steps into the bathroom and closes the door, locking it.

"I'm sorry I lashed out on you, I know you just wanted to help," she says while looking at the floor.

"It's okay, don't worry," you say, smiling weakly. You then help her take off her blazer, which is covered in vomit. You help her clean up and once you're done you leave the bathroom.

Everyone has already left. Well almost everyone. You walk by a door and hear two voices very similar to the jocks moaning in there. You and Chandler go outside and you start to walk towards your house when you hear Chandler call you. You turn around and she motions towards her car. You quickly jump in and Chandler starts driving.

She looks towards you and asks, "Is it okay if you sleep at my place tonight, I don't really wanna be alone?"

"Yeah, no problem," you nod.

You arrive at her place. It's an amazing looking house. Chandler gets out of the car and walks over to your door and opens it. You step out and bow. You both laugh and then go inside. The inside looks amazing as well. Chandler grabs your hand and leads you upstairs. You feel your cheeks heat up, but ignore it. You enter her room. The walls, curtains and bedsheets are all red.

Chandler jumps onto her bed and pats the spot next to her. You sit down next to her and then she turns to you.

"So you're a junior right?" she asks you. You nod. "And today was your first day at Westerberg?" You nod again. "Do you do anything besides nodding?" You nod again. She giggles at that.

"Her giggle is so cute," you think.

"Thanks," she smirks.

"Crap, did I say it out loud?" you ask her, panicking.

"Yes you did silly," she giggles again. Your heart feels like it's about to explode.

This is going to be a long night.