Introduction

Hello everyone! After a few weeks of writing, I'm proud to present to you the first chapter of my new book: The Next Step Bryles Show the World 2!

This book is the sequel of The Next Step Bryles Show The World, where we followed the story of a new troupe created specially to represent The Next Step in their first World Tour: Show The World

However, it was more focused on a new couple: Bryles! Richelle and Noah were best friends, but after rehearsing their duet and getting know each other (again) in the "Nochelle-journeys" like Amy called, they started to feel feelings that we didn't fell when we are just best friends: love!

We attended a lot of Nochelle moments, like St-Valentine's lunch AND dinner, the video of their duet on Instagram, some moments where they missed each other of some almost kisses, and the moment that we all wait arrived: Nochelle/ Bryles!

On the evening of February 27th, the last day of rehearsals at the Opera, Noah surprised Richelle with a beautiful red rose and confessed her his feelings "Richelle, you're my crush! I love you! I want to be your boyfriend!"

Richelle was flabbergasted that Noah was afraid because she was mute! Finally, Richelle confessed to him that she loves him (for years!) and they had their first kiss!

Then they became boyfriend and girlfriend and talked about that in a romantic walk in the park! Richelle confessed that she was very scared to be in couple but Noah told her the most brilliant idea of the world: to be less afraid in their couple, between them, they are going to call themselves Briar and Myles! "The most beautiful girl in this world! And the best girlfriend! And thanks! Briar is going to help Richelle to live outside her shell by being with me, Myles!"

This is Bryles! The best ship ever!

So, that was a little summary of my first book! But I really recommend you to read it before!

In this new book we'll follow our ship, Bryles, on their tour!

We will know who their couple will evolve all around the world during their first tour!

Are Myles and Briar enough strong to manage in the same time their couple-life, the tour and the dance opportunities that Europe offers to them and who could change their lives?

So let's begin! In the first scene of the story, we are on March, 27th, exactly one month after the last part of Book 1 and after the beginning of their couple! I think you know what it means!

Do you know why did I choose the February 27th to begin Bryles? Because Myles Erlick was born the 27th (of July), Briar Nolet was born the 27th (of December) and I was born the 27th also! Amazing! I was so happy when I get it! I share one more thing with them!

Do you remember that the premiere of the tour in Canada is on March 29th! So that implies a little party with the entire Studio (like a prom) OFC! And because of the power of dreaming! And the power of fanfictions! The party fall on the same day that the celebration of Bryles' 1rst month!

That's lucky! It will be so romantic! In addition, you haven't yet read the story! That's because I'm talking too much! Hahaha!

Well, I may begin it! No? Yes!

So, 3, 2, 1...

Oh I forgot a little detail! During this whole month, one couple has been created (another than Bryles!) : Amy and Henry!!! OMG!!! How can I forget to tell you? Because I'm too a Bryles-lover! So, do you rather Hamy or Amry?

Comment and then you could continue the story!

If I update it! Sorry for this long introduction (more than 650 words) but I found it funny!

See you! And make the power of dreaming be with you!