55- Award Party

Richelle's POV: Today is November 27h! I'm so excited because (it's in the book Author's birthday) it's the Dance World Awards and, very important, it's my 9th month-anniversary with Noah! Yeah! I have been in couple with him for 9 months! I love him so much and I'm gonna make this day the best possible! And it started when we woke up.

It was 8 am, we woke up and stayed at bed for an hour, don't ask me what we were doing, you're way too young!😏

And at 9 am we both get dressed and Noah to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast!
Hopefully because I needed time to prepare a very romantic surprise! I put roses petals on our bed and made a heart shape! And then I called Noah! He walked upstairs and...

Noah: Yeah! What's up? Oh gosh!

(Forget about the description by Briar, she posted his photo on his bday!)

Me: Surprise babe! Happy Bryles-anniversary babe!

Noah: Awww! Love you!

Smack smack smack... ok way too much kisses to count them! We started (another) make up session on bed!😆😚

A while after we walked downstairs to take our breakfast and... oh! I guess Noah wanted to make me a surprise too!

Me: Wow! That breakfast! It might be better than the Queen's breakfast!

Noah: Because you're my Queen!

Me: Awww! My King! Well let's eat this treasure! Thanks love!

We took an hour to eat all this breakfast and then we went to our studio to prepare our "Award Party", I really hope that we're gonna get the Best New Studio Award! I'll be able to say "I'm the co-studio head of the best studio ever"!!! Uhh! Bad and old memories!

Noah and I arrived to the studio and the door wasn't locked. Have we forgotten to close the studio? Oh no! We might have be stolen! Let's get into it!

"SURPRISE!!!" All our friends and our family were in the studio!

Me: Lola?

Lola: Yes Richelle! Hey! Long time!