the silver lion

(Allura's POV)

When Allura sensed the aura of a lion, she had called the paladins of voltron the control bridge.

"What is it Princess?" Shiro asked Allura.

"I have sensed another lion of voltron." She said as the others gasped in surprise.

"But I thought there were only five lions of voltron?" Keith asked allura.

 "I thought there were was but I have found the aura of the silver lion, The true heart of voltron." Allura said as the other Paladins headed to there lions and were flying through the galaxy towards Earth. 

"Please be safe Silver and find the girl worthy of your powers." Allura said to herself after the paladins left.

_________________________________

(My POV)

Hello my name is Emily. I was trying to find gems to make jewelry and felt an aura from the forest. The Aura was like a pulling sensation in my chest.  

I follow the aura to a silver emblem on the ground. I touched and the emblem started to glow a bright white color. I had then felt the sensation of falling. When I landed I saw a large silver lion in a force field.

when I look around the underground grotto and see many different gems that aren't even here in Iowa

when I look around the underground grotto and see many different gems that aren't even here in Iowa. (FYI I live in America. No we don't grow potatoes in Iowa. We grow most of america's exports of corn. we also have soy beans, cattle, pigs, turkeys,and chickens.These were the first things I could think of. I HATE when people get that wrong. Sorry if I was ranting but it is true, people think that.) 

 I then refocused on the lion. I went up to the force field and put my palm of my hand onto it. It then opened and I saw flashing image of five other lions and figures with the lions. There was a black lion, red lion, yellow lion, blue lion, and a green lion. I then see the silver lion flying in formation with the other five lions. They then formed a large robot with the silver lion in the middle and the robot had a flaming sword. 

When the image stopped I saw the lion having it's mouth open for me to walk into the lion. I slowly walked in and found a cock pit in the head of the lion. I then heard a voice come from somewhere as I sat in the control seat.

'I thank you young one, My name is silver.' the voice said as I turned to find were it was coming from but couldn't.  The voice was feminine in nature but seemed wise and had a large amount of  knowledge on it's side. 

"Were did that voice come from?" I said out loud as I heard the voice again.  

'I am the lion. I am silver. I am the one who is speaking to you telepathically.' Silver said as I nodded.

"OK, How to get out here?" I said to my self as silver told me to grab the handles on the console.

When I push forward on them, all of the gems came out of there nooks and came into the lion and made a necklace that was a silver based double chained necklace with the gems hanging as charms.

"Silver what is this for?" I ask her as she chuffed mental.

'I am giving you powers in the necklace, They will form when the rest of the lions come. I never got your name young one.'  Silver said as I forgot to introduce myself to her.

"My name is Emily. When will the lions come?" I asked here.

'They are up above the grotto now, Why don't we make a grand entrance?' Silver asked me as I smirked.

"Hell yeah. Lets do it!" I say to her as I push a button and I hear silver roar. I then moved the handles and move them upwards and we fly out of the grotto. We then fly up into the air and do a flip in the air and then land. 

'That was great Emily, good control on the flight.' Silver said as I felt the necklace start to become tight on my neck. 

I then walk out of the lion to see the same five people form the vision from before. They were in armor and had weapons out that wear the same color as there armor. I came out with my hands out above me to show that I didn't have any weapons on me.

"Hello. My name is Emily. I am going to guess you are the people who are the paladins  of voltron." I say to them as they still have there weapons aimed at.

"I am not a threat to you I had found the silver lion and I don't have any weapons." I say to them as they put there weapons away. they all walk towards me as the necklace starts to burn. I grab my chest as I fall to the ground and see silver stand above me in protection. I then feel myself pass out.