Fake Love (2017/2018)

Dear Yoongi's Girlfriend,

Hey!  What's up?  Life has been good, thanks for asking.

This year has been a whirlwind for me, but you've been my rock through all of it.  You're my best friend, my brother from another mother (not really, but you know what I mean).

Even though we fight sometimes, and I'm too mean to you (very often, I'm trying to work on that bit), you're still my best friend.  We work amazingly together and pull each other up in the worst of times.  I'm not perfect, and you know that.  You look above it, and you see the best parts in me.  You are honestly the most wonderful person I have ever met because of it.  You try to look at the best parts of people.  You don't judge or talk trash about anyone.  It's what not only makes you a great friend but in general, a fantastic person

I have good friends, a good family, and just such a damn good life.  You, Yoongi's Girlfriend.  You make life worlds better.  Just by being here.  Staying.  You with your BTS rants (I honestly don't even want to know how you got more than half of the class to like K-Pop.  Seriously, K-POP!) and your lack of knowledge for Marvel Movies (#TeamCap forever by the way).  You're not my best friend because you share gossip with me or because we have common interests (because we really don't).  You're my best friend because you've been with me through thick and thin, and you've stuck around for everything.  By just being there for me, you already top my favourite person list (even though Blake is still my #1).

You're just the best.  You love Spiderman and think Robert Downey Jr. is cute (which is weird by the way; you say I like older guys).  You freaked out over Jungkook's pink hair (not that big a deal), and you always know the right thing to say to me when I'm feeling down (even though sitting down and analyzing all the awfully weird things BTS does in their music videos will always be the greatest cure).

I really don't have anything else to say to you.  What can I?  You're just wonderful.  Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.  The best friend any girl could ask for.  And I know this letter doesn't do you justice, but it can try.  Thank you, for making me smile and for staying.  Through all of it.

P.S. BTS are STILL ugly man-lady hybrids.

P.P.S They are okay dancers, I guess.

P.P.P.S But they all look the same?  Like, they all have the same ugly bowl cut.  I'm pretty sure BTS stands for Be The Same because honestly, that's all they do (aside from being slightly decent dancers).