Chapter 1: The Hell Walker

*Thought
*Whisper
*ACTION

Harem winners are:

Blake

Yang

Velvet(main girl)

Neo

Raven

Glynda

No One Pov

King Novik: Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them... only you. Rip and Tear, until it is done

[Break]

Atlas, a great kingdom left in ruins from the demonic threat that once destroyed Earth. The Huntsmen and Huntresses of the world put up a fight, but could not compete against the hordes of Demons that erupted from the fiery pits of Hell. A boy was running through the city once known as Mantle. He was being chased by a group of Imps. One of them. pounced at him, but missed and crashed into another one. The two screeched at each other and started to fight. The boy ran through the debris and moist, fleshy ground. He screamed as he was tackled to the ground by an Imp. It roared in his face, but he headbutt it and ran off again. The Demon roared out of anger and chased him. The boy got to an opening and barely turned around as the Imp jumped at him once more. The boy screamed as the Imp clamped its jaws onto his arm. Others came and rushed towards the boy. The Imp was suddenly lifted off the boy and its face slammed into a wall. The other demons stopped at the presence of the being who pulled off the demon. He dug his hand into the Imps back and tore out its spine along with its head. The boy looked and his eyes widened out of fear and shock that the Doom Slayer stood before him. The Slayer looked at the boy, Teams Rwby and Jnor[Junior]("O" is for Oscar) stood next to the Slayer as they helped tend to the boy.

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

The Slayer slowly looked behind him and saw a puddle of blood. Rings from the booming shook the ground. The slayer put away his Super Shotgun and pulled out a sword handle.

Slayer: Leave... now

The did as they were told and dragged the boy away. The boy looked as a massive hand grabbed the side of a building. The windows broke as he saw a Titan come out from behind it. It let out a low growl as the Slayers sword handle opened up and sprouted a Red Blade

 It let out a low growl as the Slayers sword handle opened up and sprouted a Red Blade

King Novik: ... and you will be their savior, your strength will be their shield and your will... their sword. 

The Titan roared and walked up to the slayer. It roared once more and swung its fist down onto the slayer. The Slayer dropped the Imps head and jumped onto the knuckle of the Titan. He ran up its arm and cut along with way wit the Crucible. it roared as it used its other hand to slap its arm and try to kill the Slayer. He jumped off the arm and brought out his Super Shotgun. He fired the Meat-hook and it stabbed into the titan's hand. He swung himself up into the air and grabbed the handle of the Crucible and went to strike the titan. Its eyes widened out of fear as the Slayer got close.