||CHAPTER 28||

🦋BETTY'S POV🦋

🦋BETTY'S POV🦋

"Your little friends just saw that video," the man in the black hood told me.

I was tied up, but I still screamed. I've been screaming so much that I knew I was going to go horse soon.

"We're going to have a lot of fun with you, blondie," he told me, touching my cheek.

I wanted to slap his hand away and spit in his face so badly.

"Boys, you might want to film this," he told them.

Three more guys and black hoods stood farther away from us, and one of them got out his phone, and I assumed he was filming this.

How sick were these people?

"It's such a shame...." he said, his hand making its way to my neck "...that you look so innocent. when really you've been living it up with a Serpent."

I whimpered. I wanted Jughead to touch me, not this old pervert who kidnapped me.

"Now, remember that fun I was talking about earlier?" He asked, taking his hand away and getting out a knife "it's going to start now."

The man in the black hood took the rope off of my mouth only, and I started to scream again, and I screamed even louder when the knife hit my skin.

I screamed and screamed and screamed as I felt the pain only increasing, and tears rose to my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

"JUGHEAD!" I screamed "JUGGIE!"

Evenually, he stopped. I started breathing heavily as my sobs started to calm down. 

I felt lightheaded, and I knew that I was beginning to lose blood. 

"Delete that," he told them "he'll have a heart attack if he ever sees it."

He turned back to me, and I felt myself begin to tremble.

"You think this is over, don't you blondie?" He asked "well, it isn't. It's only the beginning."