Chapter one

With every wish comes a responsibility...... if that responsibility isnt fulfilled, then a wish could become deadly......................... however if you do take those certain responsibility's seriously then the wish could be starclans light to you're clan......

The setting sun laid down beneath the hills as if it were a bed of moss covering half of it. Windclan is the nearest clan to starclan physically and spiritually, and thus they should be considered the strongest, yet the clans look down on the moar lands that so many cats call home and are proud of it in disappointment, shaking their heads in stares of disapproval. Yet windclan dosent care or mind, because the cats in that clan know they are the strongest of all the clans, yet they never attack for fun or games, like starclan they don't abuse what abilities they have and usually use it for the greater good.....but windclan can have it's fair share of corrupt cats that would use their strength against other cats in dismay, truth be told...they have had the least amount of those cats in all of the cats in the clans.....

"Come on!! Pleaseeeee crowkit!!" A small pale grey apprentice sized she-kit with white paws and white fluffy chest and belly mewed tugging at a sleek black Tom kits long short haired tail with ember eyes and had dark grey markings. "No! We are almost apprentice's! I'm not getting in trouble right before we are apprenticed!!" Crowkit hissed at his sister dovekit. Dovekit sat down and let go of crowkits tail. "Ok then..." looking disappointed dovekit dipped her head and ears down. Just then they heard their leaders, owlstars meow for the ceremony, and dovekit perked up and stood up but looked anxiously as her brother marched right out. Her tail curled in between her legs and whimpered quietly, but then ashfoot, dovekits mother walked by her daughter and licked dovekit comforting the near apprentice. "Don't worry you will be fine my little one..." dovekit started walking out by her mothers side as a red-brown she-kit came out as well almost as fluffy as dovekit, the red brown apprentice sized kit had pale sandy marks on her chest belly And underneath the tail and light brow speckles on her back and under her eyes which were an emerald green. "Oh dovekit!! Are you...nervous...?" "Y-yeah...a lot petalkit..." petalkit walked over to dovekit and nudged her away from ashfoot and curled her tail against Doveflight's hind "we can be nervous together!!" Petalkit mewed And dovekit smiled, slightly looking more confident.

Dovekit.....dovepaw....Doveflight...... "Doveflight...Doveflight, DOVEFLIGHT!!" Doveflight jumped out of her slumber and looked around the den to find Petalfall standing beside Her. "P-Petalfall you scared me half to death!!" "Sorry, we have dawn patrol just me and you." Doveflight blinked and stretched her front and back legs with her tail curling up and yawned "Alright then, I'll be out there faster then hawk can fly..!" Petalfall nodded and headed out the den as Doveflight starting trotting out of the den and grabed two mice and ate as Petalfall came with her own meal, a rabbit. "Hey Doveflight?" Doveflight looked at Petalfall and tilted her head "yes..?""Now that we are warriors how is crowshade treating you...I assume he got even more serious and puts even more pressure on you..." Doveflight didn't answer and gulped down the rest of her food and looked at the fresh kill pile "we should head out now..." Petalfall sighed and nodded as they both walked out the exit of windclan camp. "To answer your question..." Doveflight was interrupted "no no no, if you don't want to talk about it that's fine! Don't make yourself say it if you don't want too..." Doveflight purred with satisfaction as Petalfall grinned at doveflight herself. Doveflight's ears twitched and her head jolted around and twitched her tail to signal Petalfall the be quiet as Doveflight crouched down into hunting position and place one paw after the other quietly and dipped her tail down as her ears twitched more..she then charged and a large amount of rustling in the long dried grass and a squeak was heard and the grass stopped moving as Doveflight stuck her tail up. Petalfall walked to Doveflight to see she had caught a large rabbit "you know when crowshade says your are bad at being a warrior I never hear him mention how good of a hunter you are.." Petalfall smiled as Doveflight's full mouth chuckled yet it was muffled. Petalfall stuck her nose into the air and looked around and looked in the open field seeing a robin... and was quiet, she creeped quietly behind the robin, then jumped barely landing her claws deep enough. the bird was already in mid air when Petalfall landed her claws in its hind,she yowled and hissed but eventually the robin won and the tiny bird made a big muscular fluffy she-cat fall to the ground. Petalfall growled as she licked her tail as Doveflight walked over and dropped the rabbit She caught and nudged it towards Petalfall "I can hunt something else..." Petalfall nodded and snatched her jawline at the rabbit picking it up as she looked around and watched Doveflight catch two plump mice. And came back with them in her mouth and they both headed back to camp.