Away too long

Thomas Pov

I'm currently sitting on a airport waiting seat pondering were my lovely bastard commie boyfriend is. While I sat, announcement was called that the airplanes well be delayed because of weather.

And now im sitting here with two numb skulls (Edd and Matt)waiting for Tord to get back from Norway.

Even though it was late, I was still going to wait for him. I decided to get up and get lunch for the others. Since they kept bugging me that they were starving. I headed to the near by mini cafe for small sandwiches and bakery desserts.

Once I got there and back, my best friends were acting like two year olds. Running around chasing eachother.

"Really guys come on you gotta act mature before we get kicked out" I say honestly.

They both pout and say no. So i decided to trick them.

"Oh okay I guess I'll just eat all these YUMMY desserts all by myself" I say teasingly.

They stop chasing eachother and sit in their seats. "We'll behave Tom!" They said begging for the food.

I chuckle and give out the food to Edd and Matt.

Everything was fine until an announcement came on.

"Airplane 5701 has been crashed into the ocean, NO SURVIVORS"

My breath hitches. "Wha-what". My mind was spinning. Tord was on that airplane.

"T-tord...n-no, not him..please say this is a joke!" I cry of agony. The loss of someone I love is too much for me to handle.

Edd and Matt came up to me and hugged me, telling its okay. When its just not....not without him at least.

But another announcement came on.

"There is one SURVIVOR ". I begin to think if its Tord.

"The name TODD LAWSON". Its not him ,my heart sunk.

" SORRY ,IT'S TORD LARSSON"

I jump out of my seat and sprint to the front counter. " Excuse me where is the survivor now!" I say desperately wanting to see Tord.

"He is at the city hospital right now, are you a relative of Tord Larsson?" She asked.

"I'm his boyfriend!" I say running out the airport with Edd and Matt behind me.

We jump in to the car with me driving. And we sped off to the city hospital.

A/n Okay I'll make a part 2 if y'all guys want it but for now later >:D