Amnesia..

Tord Pov

' "You monster"

"YOU FUCKING MONSTER"

"...?.."

"I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU"

"Tom?"

"YOU BASTARD! I WILL BREAK YOU IN HALF FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE"

"..wha?.."

"YOU GODDAMN PSYCHOTIC KILLER"

Tom was getting held back by swat team police officers. He kept struggling to get out of their strong grip.

Tom began sobbing..

What the hell is going on?...

"YOU DID THIS TO US. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU BASTARD."

I notice that we were in a barely litted room. I look around closer and we were at a military base room.

"FUCK YOU EDD I HATE YOU SO MUCH"

I turn around and see Edd grinning sinisterly. Edd looked different. He was covered in blood. He had something in his hand.

"Aww don't be like that Thomas. Matt was useless anyways." Edd says grinning from ear to ear.

Edd lifts up what was in his hand. It was Matt's head. It was pale, eyes rolled up, and had hand print bruises on his throat.

I gag at the horrific sight. I get very sick by just the thought of it.

Tom sobbed harshly as he squeezed his 'eyes' shut from the decapitated head.

"Thomas look at me" Edd says coldly.

Tom trembles and looks up at Edd's deadly brown eyes.

Edd grins. "Thomas I want you to understand that I need you in my rebellion against the Red Army and their Leader" he continues." Their leader is right here and you can kill him. It will set world peace!"

Tom gets pissed again."World peace!?! Edd you are wanting global power not world peace you liar!"

Edd frowns. "Thomas join me in the rebellion and kill Tord or get killed here and now"

Tom frowns "Fuck you"

He then turns into a purple hybrid monster. He rowers and sprints towards Edd.

"SEIZE THE MONSTER"

Tom gets shot at but it doesn't effect him and kills everyone there including Edd.

He returns to his normal self and collapsed on the floor.'

I sit up quickly and panted heavily as I look around and find myself in a hospital bed and wearing a hospital gown.

I notice a small figure grasping my hand. I look closer and it was Thomas.

"Thomas?"

He immediately looks up at me and smiles.

"You're alive! I thought you were gonna die." Tom says shutting his black orbs underneath his goggles. He weeps quietly at my hand.

"Thomas, who am I?"

Tom's LED eyes open widely and looks straight at me.

"Are you screwing with me?" Thomas says nervously.

I nod and tilted my head."Oh and where are we?" I ask looking around at my unfamiliar surroundings.

Thomas quivers and sobbed harshly. I get startled and pull Thomas up and into my arms.

"I don't know who you are to me but I sense that you are someone special."

Thomas hugs me as I did the same. Tom mumbles something.

"Could you repeat that?"

"I said that you're my husband and that we have a daughter."

"What?"