Raptor Squad X reader

Owen's POV

I couldn't think straight after today when we were doing training today with the raptors, but they acted different. They've always had but today was worse then usually, Blue grabbed and pulled a worker down when he was trying to get the pig. None of them do that, it shocked him, but they acted unusual ever since Owen let them see his daughter when she was 4. Owen that day was reassured cause when she was 3 she said the word, raptor. He thought it would be good for her to see them, she was so excited it melted his heart but when they attacked and almost killed a worker he felt uncomfortable with them being near (Y/N) but after today she was 16 and wanted to see them again. With today, Owen maybe had no choice but to let her see the raptors and see if that was the problem.

~~~~Next Day~~~~

"I'M GOING TO SEE THE GIRLS, YAY!" You yelled jumping around nearly falling but your dad caught your hand "Yes, yes." Your dad said "Come on let's go." You said actually jump out the door of your bedroom, you heard your dad chuckle.

~~At the cage~~

(Y/N)'s POV

The raptors hissed but then you appeared "Blue! Charlie!" You said as your dad stood next to you, they instantly whipped their head and made a ton more noises  "Mrs. Grady how about you feed them?" Berry asked walking up to you with a bucket a lizards "You want dinner?" You said then you heard Echo and Delta appear out of the ferns. "Here you are Blue." You said throwing a lizard at her which she caught effortlessly, they were all in a line waiting for there turn. You threw one to Charlie, then one to Echo, and then gave one to Delta. They all squeaked and chirped "I know, I know you want more but sorry I don't have anymore." You said as all of them expect for Blue stayed near the front, you looked beside you to see your dad and Berry shocked "What?" You said "They never acted that way when you left!" Berry said then looked at you "Are you a witch?" He said playfully "Yeah! They would always steal each other's food and would not be in a straight line when told!" Your dad said, you giggled as Blue tried to laugh. "They acted like this ever since you left." Your dad said "They must've missed me, you know dinosaurs have feelings too." You said your dad looked at you "Okay little miss know-it-all." He said playfully punching your shoulder lightly.

--

Owen's POV

I never thought my child was the reason. Hmm, maybe dinosaurs do have feelings.