Skipping

Malaiyah's P.O.V
I followed Grayson to his locker,"This is my locker. There's two empty lockers beside mine. Want one?" He looked deeply into my eyes as he said that. Or it's just me starring,"Yeah,sure." I replied trying to act chill,"Hey,uh Grayson?" He raised a brow in question,"A-are you busy tomorrow?" I asked. He shook his head,"Umm,can I get your number then. Maybe we could like,uh hang out?" My words came out more as a question. He smiled and gave me his phone, I put my number in it then gave it back,"Text me so I know it's not a random person when I go home." He did.

Text

Unknown:Hey,gorgeous Xx

Me:Hey Grayson. Now I know it's you,and not a random person.

End of Text

Grayson's P.O.V
Once Malaiyah handed me back my phone, I quickly put her name as: Gorgeous😍. I know it might seem like I'm a fuckboy,but I'm really not. I don't mess with girls,it's not nice. And plus,she is really gorgeous so I'm just talking the truth.

Malaiyah  looked up at me and smiled. Damn,she's perfect. Her smile,her hair. Her everything.

Grayson calm the fuck down. You've only know her for about 10 minutes and she's already got you. How?

I don't know,it's just something about her. That I don't know makes me want her. But what is it. I was drawn out of my thoughts when the school speaker went off,"All students to the hall. Assembly!" It boomed through my ears,"We better get going then.." She sighed. I giggled and put my arm around her shoulder,"You'll be with me the whole time." I whispered as we made our way to the hall.

Assembly
"Okay,students. Settle down,quiet!" The principal shouted before continuing,"Today,we have got a new student joining us. Can you please be nice to her,everyone please welcome Malaiyah Rodriguez!" She shouted as she pointed towards Malaiyah,"Malaiyah,can you please come down here. Introduce yourself!" The principal shouted. I looked at Malaiyah to see her already looking at me,"Just go. You'll be fine." I reassured,she rolled her eyes before getting up and walking down the stairs to the stage.

"Umm,I'm Malaiyah and I'm 17 years old." I couldn't help but smile.
"Anyone got any questions for her?" The principal asked,I raised my hand,"Yeah. Can she come back now?" I asked,Malaiyah didn't wait for the principal to answer she just started making her own way up. She sat back down,I didn't realize I was starring until I heard her fingers snapping,"Grayson..Grayson..GRAYSON" I heard her say my name multiple times,"Yeah?" She shook her head and stood up,"Are you coming or not. This assembly is boring." I smirked knowing that this is exactly what I would do,"Yeah. Let's go." I got up and walked towards the door with her following behind,"Grayson and Malaiyah! Where do you think you're going?!" The principal asked. Very angry,"Umm,out?" Malaiyah replied before leaving the hall. I walked out and saw her waiting on her phone,"Where are we going?" She asked I smirked,"My house" I said before walking towards the doors.

Grayson's house
I walked in and saw Ethan and Amaya making out on the couch,"Guys! Come on,Ethan you have a room?" I said disgusted. I heard a giggle from behind me,"Hey, Amaya" Malaiyah said. I turned around looking at her a bit confused,"You know her?" I asked. She smiled and nodded,"Yeah,she's my older sister's  best friend!" She smiled.

"Anyway,what are you doing here Gray? I thought you had that school thing today?" Ethan asked me. I turned back around,"We're skipping." I replied before dragging Malaiyah up to my room.

Malaiyah's P.O.V
We walked into Grayson's house and I saw Amaya sitting on the couch with,another Grayson?, I said hi to Amaya before getting questioned by Grayson,"We're skipping." Grayson said before dragging me up to his room. Woah. His room is huge,"Malaiyah...Malaiyah" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Grayson called my name,"Yeah." I replied. He shook his head and smiled,"I said,do you wanna go somewhere tonight?" He asked me,"Umm,where?" I asked confused,"The club." He replied with a smirk,"Sure!" I was so excited.

"I'm gonna stay here until 2. So my mom doesn't get suspicious." I said flopping down on his bed. I went on my phone and got onto Instagram.

Getting Ready

Malaiyah's P.O.V
Amaya dropped me off at my house,then went back to her house. Our plan is for her to drop me off here then,go back to Grayson's  house, and I'll act like Ariella invited me over for a sleep over. Because I'm pretty sure I'll get hung over.

I walked through the front door,"Mom! I'm back" I said walking into the kitchen to see my little sister Myila in there,"Myila,Where's Mom?" I asked she looked at me like I was stupid,"At work dumbass." She said. I raised my eyebrows at her,"Watch your mouth..cunt!" I shouted before I started running,while she chased me.

"Guys,can you please shut the fuck up! I'm trying to watch tv!!" Maliya shouted. We heard the front door open,"Maliya,Malaiyah and Myila! What are you guys doing? Don't curse at eachother. Oh my gosh." My mom said in complete shock. Like she's never ever heard us curse before,"Dumbass.." Myila whispered.

"Cunt.." I whispered back. We both started to laugh,"Uh,mom. Ariella invited me over at her house for a sleep over. I'm gonna pack my things for the night. Okay?,okay." I answered for her. I walked up to my room and changed into some casual clothes. I got my bag that has a secret pocket thing in it and put my party clothes in there with my makeup that I use for parties. I put house clothes in the regular part of the bag for when I sleep. And I also put some of my makeup that I use everyday in there.

I got a back pack and put shoes in there. And my toiletries. Finished. I texted Amaya to come pick me up,"Alright,Mom I'm going now! Bye bitches!" I shouted at my sister's waiting for my reply,"Bye hoe!" They shouted back I smiled and walked down the street to Amaya's car. I got in and she drove to Grayson's house.

Once I got there,I knocked on the door and waited a short 10 seconds for someone to answer the door. Amaya's boyfriend opened the door the shouted,"Yo,Gray your girls here!" I could feel my cheeks heat up,"Ethan,she's not my girl!" I really wish I was,"Tell her to come to my room!" Grayson shouted back to Ethan,"Come in." Ethan said to me opening the door more,"Thanks."

I walked up to Grayson's room,opening the door and saw him without a top on,"Sorry!" I said before quickly closing the door. I heard him laugh,it's so contagious,"You can come in!," he shouted. I walked in and saw him fully dressed,"Is there anywhere I can get ready?" I asked. He nodded his head before saying,"You can use my bathroom." He said opening the door for me. I walked in and closed the door,locking it.

I put my bags on the counter top and started to get changed. Once I was done,I did my makeup and hair.

I heard a knock on the door,"I need to get some stuff

I heard a knock on the door,"I need to get some stuff. Can I come in?" Grayson asked,"Yeah." I unlocked the door and he walked in,"Wow. You look beautiful,Malaiyah.." He said,his eyes stuck on my body. My cheeks heated up,"Thanks,Grayson" I said playing with my fingers and looking down