The club

Malaiyah's P.O.V
After Grayson and I were ready,We got in his car and he drove to the club.

At the club
We got out the car and headed to the doors,"ID please." The security guard asked. I felt Grayson slip a card into my hand,he nudged my arm and I soon caught on. I showed the man my card and waited for him to be done with Grayson. We walked in and i emideately felt the rush of joy go down my spine.

Grayson's P.O.V
I walked in with Malaiyah by my side,I could see how excited and ready she was,"Grayson?!" I heard someone shout over the loud music. I turned around to see Nate,"Hey,Grayson. I'm gonna go get get a drink you want anything!" Malaiyah shouted over the music. I looked down at the beautiful girl and shook my head no. I turned back to Nate,only to see him eyeing Malaiyah up and down,"Who's this fine lady? Care to introduce her,Gray!" He shouted,I could tell Malaiyah felt uncomfortable,"This is my girlfriend,Malaiyah!" I replied wrapping my arm around her waist,"Prove it!" Nate shouted. I looked down at Malaiyah,before leaning in. Our lips finally touched her lips were so soft and plump I didn't want to pull away,"Alright! Enough,I get it. You've making out for like 2 minutes!" I heard Nate shout. I pulled away from Malaiyah and looked over to where Nate was,and saw him walking away. I smirked,he's not getting Malaiyah. Not even being her friend.

I looked over at Malaiyah ,to see her cheeks bright pink. I smiled wrapping my arms around her waist,her arms slowly made their way around my neck and we started to dance slowly pulling eachother closer,grinding on eachother.

After the club

Malaiyah's P.O.V
Grayson and I were in his bathroom,while I took off my make up and he snapchatted. We were both drunk for sure,but Grayson got drinks way more than I did,"Stop,filming. I need to get changed!" I giggled.

Wtf?? I never giggle even my drunk self knows that?

It's him Malaiyah.

I know..What are you doing to me Grayson..?

*Reality*
"Ok,whatever you say beautiful" Gray grabbed my hand and slowly kissed the back of it,not once taking his eyes off of mine,before walking out. I got changed into my matching outfit,

 I got changed into my matching outfit,

Which Maliya got in blue too. I walked out the bathroom,and into Grayson's room,"Damn,babygirl. You lookin' fineeee." Grayson muttered checking me out I blushed,"Where am I gonna sleep?" I asked. Grayson's eyes met mine,"With me. Duhhhh," He said acting like a girl,I giggled before walking over and sitting on his bed. He walked in the bathroom. After a couple if minutes,he finally walked out the bathroom only in sweats. My breath hitched as I stared at his toned stomach,his six pack fresh and his v line in clear view.

"Get comfortable,Malaiyah."he said getting in his bed. I got under the covers and got comfortable,"Come here,"Grayson lazily said. His arms wide open as he lays on his side,I moved more closer to him. I felt him lift my leg up so it rested on his side. I wrapped my arms around his body,and I felt him rest his arm on my shoulder.

 I wrapped my arms around his body,and I felt him rest his arm on my shoulder

He kissed my lips softly before whispering,"Goodnight,Malaiyah.." I soon drifted off into a heavy sleep. The only thing heard was my breathing and Grayson's light snores.

What are you doing to me,Grayson..

Next Morning

Grayson's P.O.V
I woke up this morning,feeling Malaiyah's body on top of me. I looked down at her and saw that she was still asleep,I reached over to the night stand grabbing one of our phones,and checking the time. 6.45 am,it read. I soon noticed that I had picked up Malaiyah's phone. I put it back down and started to go back to sleep again,only until her phone started to ring. I felt Malaiyah moving around,"Baby,where's my phone at?" She asked. The way she called me that name made me feel butterflies inside. I've never had this feeling before. I handed her,her phone and let her talk,"It's my mom. Shit." She said before answering,"Malaiyah,Where are you?" Her mom asked,Her voice loud because Malaiyah put it on speaker,"I'm at Ariella's remember." Her mom sighed,"I saw Maliya on Snapchat,and I saw you with a guy. You were taking off your make up and I'm pretty sure you were drunk,Malaiyah?!" Her mom sounded scary,"He better not be your boyfriend,Malaiyah." Her moms voice was stern,"No," Malaiyah sighed,"He's not my boyfriend. He's just a friend I met at the online school thing.." She breathed,"How old is he,Malaiyah?" Her mom asked,"He's 18,Mom." She sounded annoyed.

"Okay,Malaiyah. I just wanted you safe that's all." Her Mom said before hanging up. Malaiyah put her phone on the bed before wrapping her arms around my waist and put her head back on my chest and fell back to sleep. Such a lazy bum.

Malaiyah's P.O.V
I woke up to an empty bed,I looked around for my phone and found it on the bedside table. I checked the time seeing it was now 8 am. Grayson walked in the room only in a towel,water droplets running down his body. His eyes soon caught mine and we stayed there for a couple of seconds,before I looked away and at my phone. I went on Instagram while Grayson got changed,"Grayson,come on time for breakfa-I'm sorry I didn't know you had a guest over." I heard a female voice. I looked over at the door and saw a woman who looks like she would be in her mid thirtys,"Mom. It's ok. That's Malaiyah," He said pointing towards me,I waved before covering my face with the blanket,"She's beautiful," I heard his mom whisper,"Mom,come on."