Believer

"You what?" Lucas yells loudly. 

"You heard me" Sawyer says crossing her arms while Peyton begins laughing. "Why are you laughing mom?" Sawyer asks confused. 

"Because there is no way you dropped out of school. Tell us the real reason you're here Sawyer. Did you miss home?" Peyton asks her daughter. 

"I am telling you the real reason mom, I dropped out of school." Sawyer says quickly. Peyton's smile quickly fades, she turns to look at Lucas and back to her daughter. 

"Why the hell did you drop out of school?" Peyton asks standing up and approaching her daughter. 

"Mom, calm down it's not a big deal." Sawyer says looking at her angry looking mother.

"Yes it is a big deal Sawyer, you can't just make decisions like this on your own!" Peyton says angrily. 

"And why not?" Sawyer asks putting her hands on her hips. 

"Because we paid for your school Sawyer. You told us that you didn't want to go to a regular college, and we compromised for you and let you go to an art school, just like you wanted and now you turn around and do this to us?" Lucas says now standing next to his wife. 

"Lucas, lighten up on her, she might have a good reason for dropping out." Haley says to her best friend. 

"Haley, I love you but please stay out of this, it has nothing to do with you." Lucas snaps at Haley making her frown. 

"Actually it has everything to do with me. Wanna know why? Because you're standing under my roof and everything that happens in my house has to do with me" Haley snaps. 

"Hey babe, maybe you should just let them handle it." Nathan says pulling on his wife's arm. 

"Unbelievable" Haley says to her husband before walking into the kitchen. 

"Hey babe, can you pass a roll?" Julian whispers to his wife. 

"Not the time Julian" Brooke snaps, making Davis and Jude snicker. 

Peyton rolls her eyes and looks back at her daughter. "There is no way we are letting you do this, c'mon let's go" She says grabbing her daughter by the arm. 

"Go where?" Sawyer asks. 

"We are taking you back to Charlotte and you are going back to school." Peyton says dragging her daughter towards the door. 

"No!" Sawyer shouts pulling out of her mothers grasp. 

Peyton grabs her daughter again more forcefully. Making Lucas step forward. "You listen to me-" She begins but is cut off by Brooke.

"Peyton! Stop." She yells now standing up from her seat. "I understand that she took you by surprise, but you should never put your hands on your kids." Brooke begins and Peyton lets go of her daughter. "Peyton I know that this seems like a bad thing, but you didn't go to college either, and look at you now. You're super successful with your own label." Brooke says, trying to make things better. 

"Yes Brooke thank you." Peytons says looking to her best friend very annoyed. "But I worked my ass off to get to where I am right now. I went through hell and many broken hearts and it was not easy at all. I didn't want Sawyer to go through the same thing that I did." Peyton says making Brooke go silent, sitting back down in her seat. 

"You're such a hypocrite mom." Sawyer says taking the whole room by surprise. 

"Excuse me?" Peyton says looking very surprised. 

"You didn't go to college, and you're making me out to be this horrible daughter." Sawyer says angrily. 

"Sawyer you don't under-" Peyton starts.