Chapter I

Ten minutes before my plane leaves.

"(Y/n), we're so proud that you're finally going to show the world your amazing talent!" My parents said as I hugged them a final goodbye. "I wouldn't be where I am today without you two. Thanks so much, Mom, Dad." I said as I let out a little cry.

"(Y/n), three minutes until our flight to France leaves! You better hurry up!" James, my pianist, said as he caught my attention. "I'll be back in two weeks. See you soon!" I said as I ran to James. The both of us hurried through the gates and made it inside the plane.

Whew, just in time. I thought as I let out a huge sigh. I looked at James, who was sitting next to me, and saw that he looked pretty happy. "I can't believe we're finally doing this, (y/n)! Ah, think about the admires we'll be having." Every part of him was smiling; his eyes, his mouth, his gestures, everything. "I'm happy that we're doing this too." I said with a smile.

James was always my best friend. Ever since we were four years old. One day, Mom took me to her friend's party. This is where I met him. We became friends instantly when Mom told me to play with him. We were inseparable. I found out he played piano when we were ten and that's when we started playing together. Our parents enjoyed our performances so much that my mom wanted to show what we can do together to the whole world. For five years, travelling the world has been my dream. Here I am, now fifteen, travelling the world with my best friend, making our dreams come true.

Announcements were being made on the plane. "Your flight will leave soon. Please buckle up your seatbelts if you haven't already," said the flight attendant. Five minutes later we were up in the air. James and I continued talking about our performance in France and the performances in the future. An hour later, I found him sleeping on my shoulder. "Asleep already?" I chuckled quietly, trying not to wake him. "Well we have to save up our energy before we get there," he replied slowly and quietly. "Haha, okay." I smiled as he went back to sleep. Five more hours until we get there. I started to get drowsy and closed my eyes to sleep, laying my head on top of James's.

Sorry this chapter is a little short, but they will get longer as the story progresses.