Chapter 1 My first Pokemon

Narrator's POV

In a certain town of Hoenn is Littleroot Town a place which contains a small population of people and children. It has small wooden houses and homes enough for one family to live in. Several families live there in fact because of how small the town is.

Along with the houses is a Pokemon laboratory which is used for Pokemon research and Professor Birch was in charge of it

Along with the houses is a Pokemon laboratory which is used for Pokemon research and Professor Birch was in charge of it. He researched on Pokemon habitats and their behavior in the wild. He also handed out Pokemon to new trainers who wanted to go on a pokemon journey and handed them a Pokedex for research.

Littleroot Town was a very peaceful town, nothing bad really ever happened there and that's what it made it so great. That's the way Cheri Rubian liked it, she never wanted to leave there and just stay home where she thought she could always be safe.

But she had no idea what was about to happen, she didn't know that she would go on the most amazing journey.

Cheri's POV

I looked through my window of my pink colored bedroom, I watched as another trainer once again left Professor Birch's Laboratory with their new Pokemon. Somehow I already knew the cycle for each new trainer, go to Professor Birch and receive a new pokemon once your 10 years old. You can also receive a Pokedex and travel the world as freely as you like!!

Simple right?....Well not for me....

I actually just prefer to stay home where it's safe and peaceful unlike the rest of the world. I know that sounds ridiculous and utterly stupid, but its the hard truth.

This is the only place I consider to be actually safe and peaceful, because I know out there are thieves and some people you just can't trust out there.

My mom wanted me to travel the Hoenn region when I was 10 years old, but I refused since I was too afraid and scared to travel alone.
I would have my pokemon too, but it still would make feel me uneasy that I'd have to travel out in the unknown because I've never stepped out of my town before.

Hopefully I can just live a peaceful life and never have to risk my safety out there. I could probably just stay here, where its safe.

Suddenly I heard some noises against my door, they sounded like knocking noises.

Knock!! Knock!!

I realized it must be my mother knocking since she and me were the only ones who lived in this house.

"Come in mom!!" I shouted to my mother so that she could hear me.

My mother stepped inside my room opening the door then closed it after entering my room.

"Hi sweetie" My mom said with a huge grin which made me suspicious, she usually wouldn't grin that big unless she has big news or something to tell me.