Chapter Fourteen. Trapped

The cell was miserable. There was no bed, no chairs, no table, no nothing. I stayed in the corner with Thor next to me all night. Or atleast what I thought was night. We had been locked in this room for hours.

Thor had woken up about an hour after he was knocked out. "Who did this." he said with mmy bruised and cut hands in his.

"They did. Tied me up on a pole above me. Hung there for a while." I was thinking of when Kelly and I were first taken. They did nothing to us and it made me confused.

Thor continued to inspect my wounds when the door suddenly burss open. "Well it is nice to know that you two are awake. How are you feeling?" Reina spoke in a calm voice, like she didnt know what happened to us yesterday.

I rolled my eyes but didnt answer. I just moved closer to Thor. He pulled me up and into a standing position slightly behind him when four men came into the room behind Reina.

"We need you to come with us Miss." One of the men said. I figured they were agents. They were dressed in all black with a small hand gun on their hips. Thor slid his arm around my back signaling to the agents that I was not leaving him.

He would put up a fight in order for them to take me from him. I was happy that he wouldnt let me go with them. The guards started moving closer to us witch caused Thor to hold a proectave stance. He held a stance I knew from previous experiences. He held his arms out and was in a crouch. He kept his hand open, waiting for his hammer.

The agents began again advancing towards us. Just as the first was within reach Thor's hammer shot through the door, knocking out two of the agents. When he had a grip on it he threw it at the nearest agent. He fell to the ground in a heap.

The last agent had his gun aimed at me. "You should think again, before you harm at her." Thor threatened. "You will regret your actions."

The agent hesitated but when he did Thor threw his hammer and sent the agent flying, but not before the agent could have the gun go off.

I felt a sharp pain in my leg causing me to fall to the ground. I put my hand on my leg where a bullet wound was. I pulled my hand away and whimpered when I saw the blood. I looked around the room and noticed the door wide open, and empty, except for me and Thor.

He pulled me up into a sitting position so he could look at the dammage. He ripped off a part of my dress and tied it around my leg.

I started to see red and black spots in my vision. I had ringing in my ears and I was dizzy. Thor pulled me up to a standing posioton and up into his arms. He ran out of the room and halfway down the hall before a siren went off. I looked around, now paniked, as I watched the hall fill with a dozen agents.

Kelly'sPOV

I was in so much pain. I cant remember much either. That night was aweful. I woke up in my room in the Stark Tower. Steve was sleeping next to me. I gently shook him to wake him up. I shook his a little harder causing him to fall off the bed.

"What?! Who's there?" He looked around the room until his eyes settled on me. "Oh good morning. How do you feel?"

"Good I guess. Where did Jordan go?" I asked not remembering.When he didnt say anyhting I got worried. "Where is she?!" I half screamed. I ran and got dressed after seeing the sad expression on his face.

I ran out the door and down to Fury's office. "Where the hell is she?!" I screamed. I was getting mad that no one went back for her.

"Agent you need to calm down." Fury gently said.

"No! I will not calm down until you tell me where ther hell Jordan is." I was on the verge of hitting something and when there is another person in the room, it doesnt end well for them.

"I will tell you but you need to cool down first." I nodded and sat in one of the chairs in his office. "You both were taken by Hydra. Steve ran out and got to you guys, and Thor showed up and helped to get you out. He stayed to help Jordan get out. She will be safe. He is there with her and she is the only thing that keeps him sane." His words kept me calm knowing that Thor was with her.

Jordan's POV

I could feel Thor pick me up and start to run. When he abruptly stopped I groned in pain. He set me on my feet and backed up until my back was pressed on the wall. I opened my eyes and saw dozens of agents in the hall.

I took a handful of Thor's shirt in my hand to steady myself and so he wouldnt leave me. Then the attack started.

Five agents began to advance on us and Thor took them out with ease, leaving eight left. They pulled out their guns  and aimed at me. "I sugest you dont do that." Thor said through gritted teeth.

The agents didnt seem to get the message and advanced again. Thor threw his hammer hitting two and attacked the other four. One of the guns fell to the floor beside my feet so I decidedto help him out.

I picked it up and began to shoot at the remaining agents who were coming closer to me. When there wernt anymore agents Thor picked me back up and started back down the hall. We got to the stairs and Thor started to pull away one of hos hands, pulling me close and his other hand in the air.

I was about to ask what he was doing when his hammer shot into his hand. He began to spin it very fast while his grip around me tightened. Slowly we lifted off the ground and into the air. We were flying through the air and towards the Stark Tower.

We flew up to the tower faster than I thought possible and landed on the roof. I could hear faint voices but the ringing in my ears grew unberible. I saw big black spots and concern in voices then everything went black and I hit the floor.