The vist

These'll be short and sweet!

Lucas and John had been dating for awhile now. Both satisfied and comfortable in their long distance relationship. They had never visited each other, making it a little hard, but they managed.

They were playing a round of golf it. It was towards the end, but John had joked about the long distance between them. Lucas had laughed out in reply,

"Then come visit me, pussy! You'll find out then!"
John had smiled, thoughts about visiting the canadian already swarming his heart and mind.

Little did Lucas know, John was going to visit sooner than he might think.

John was on the plane.
He got off the plane.
He arrived at Lucas' house.
He stopped.

John had stayed up to ridiculous hours editing videos and mentally preparing, just for this moment.

He just had to knock..

He sighed, rubbing a hand down his face. He raised his fist and gently hit the door. He heard shuffling inside, a show being paused, and a few noises of confusion.

John took a deep breath when Lucas opened the door.

Lucas smiled so wide, John though his face would split. John chuckled lightly.
"Heya, milkbag." His voice wavered and Lucas pulled him in for a hug. Pushing away only to shoot his fingers into John hair and drag him in for a mind numbing kiss. John smiled as his lips worked against Lucas'.

"Thank god."

-------
Yeah, dont really know where i was going with this??