The Cover-up

Lucas' POV

  I sat in my study hall, bored as hell. I looked beside me to Cam, who was looking around the room. I tilted my head, looking at him.
  Cam turned to me, smirking, "Hey Lucas, I think I found you a date for that dance."
  I felt my face heat up, "I-I... what?"
  He giggled, "I found you a date." He said, stressing his words.
  I shook my head, flinching as the bell rung. Cam and I were going to the same class and I was not dealing with that right now.
  I got up and ran out of the classroom, Cam shouting loudly behind me. "LUCAS GET BACK HERE!"
  I ran, looking behind me to make sure I lost him. I rounded a corner, scanning the area. My eyes landed on a guy with bleached hair and rings covering his fingers. My face reddened as I ran up to him, panting. He looked at me, confused.
  I heaved, "P-Please forgive me but I need a cover-up."
  "LUCAS!" Oh god he's close behind me.
  I grabbed the blonde's neck, crashing our lips together, a muffled noise of surprise leaving him.
  I closed my eyes, his were open, I could tell. The guys lips were warm, he slowly gave in, kissing back. My tongue grazed his bottom lip, he opened his mouth, setting his hands on my hips. Our tongues collided and I heard him let out a small moan.
  "LUCAS, I SWEAR TO- oh..?" Cam sped up to behind me, confused.
  I disconnected our lips, turning my head slightly to look at him. Our tongues hung out slightly, a strand of our saliva connecting them.
  "Is something wrong..?" I asked, smirking.
  Cam tilted his head, smiling and confused. "Nope! Have fun you two..?"
  I smiled, watching Cam walk to our class. I turned to the man, smiling softly. "Thanks, I just really didn't know what to do, I'm sorry."
  The man looked at me, "I- wow, you're a good kisser." He huffed out, face a gorgeous shade of red.
  I chuckled, "Thanks. What's your name?"
  "John, I- I'm John." He smiled, rubbing his neck.
  "I'm Lucas, nice to meet you." I cupped his face, briefly him again. "What's your number?"
  "(***)***-****" John giggled.
  "I'll text you later, John. I've gotta go." I smiled, kissing his cheek and walking off. I turned to see him holding his cheek.
  I think I'm gonna like him.

------
THIS WAS INSPIRED BY A DRAWING I MADE TODAY!!!
:)
Sorry for not being as active, I'm not the best or most frequent writer.