⚠️Embarrassed Mornings ⚠️

For frandlyartteist
illuminatebrightly
And InsanlyWilde_

---

John was at the airport, waiting for the last person joining them on the trip, our little canadian, Smii7y.

Tyler, Mini, John, and Lucas decided to rent a view-cabin in Tennessee, one of those that if you just look out the window, you can see everything.

They rented two cabins, John and Lucas in one, then Mini and Tyler in the other.

When Lucas finally got picked up, they all drove to the cabins, getting inside and bringing in their essentials.

Lucas and John sat down on the couch, arms thrown lazily over the side as they huffed out in content. Breathing in the fresh air that flowed through the windows.

Lucas got up to put their clothes into their temporary closet, he stopped when he got to the door of the bedroom noticing-

There was only one bed.

Lucas blushed a light pink as he left the suitcase in the door to walk back to the living area.

John chuckled at Lucas' flushed expression, "Are Mini and Tyler already fuckin?"

Lucas shook his head, "Nah, dude, there's only one bed."

John's cheeks tinted pink too, "Well I'll sleep on the couch, you take it."

Lucas scoffed, "As if, I'm the canadian, let me take the couch."

John mocked him, "As if, I'm the gentleman, let ME take the couch." He said, tipping an invisible fedora.

Lucas groaned, "Fine, do you just want to share the bed?"

John smiled, "Sure, M'lady." He paused, face heating up, "No homo though."

Lucas chuckled, face also heated up "No homo...? John, I'm offended, I'm at least worth half-homo!"

John chuckled, sitting down onto the bed and lying back. "Yeah, yeah, maybe a little homo then."

Lucas giggled, flopping down beside John and hugging him awkwardly. The angle had Lucas' face shoved into John's chest as he let out a tired sigh.

John smiled, "Time for bed, hmm?"

Lucas just grunted, pulling the blankets from beneath them and flopping them on top of the two.

John turned, back facing Lucas and Lucas did the same, both mumbling a quick "goodnight" before falling alseep.
---

John awoke slowly, eyes fluttering open as he yawned. His eyes widened when he realized Lucas and him were face to face, limbs tangled and, to make matters worse, John was sporting a massive boner.

He gasped softly as Lucas moved his leg, brushing against his hard-on, dick twitching at the unexpected friction.

He tried to get out of Lucas' grip, Lucas in retort, pulled him closer, lightly pressing their crotches together as John moaned quietly. He stopped in surprise, feeling Lucas' own hard on next to his own.

Fuckin'- What the hell do I do now?

He shook Lucas gently, the other stirring slightly, burying his head in John's neck and rolling his hips slightly. John grunted, dick twitching again.

"Fuck, Lucas, wake up, please."

John whined, feeling Lucas actually start waking up. "Lucas, dick."