New Roommate

(Short chapter -KimChiPeach)

JaeEun POV

I caught my breath after sobbing for so long. It was already dark out. I began to get ready to go to bed, so I walked into the bathroom that was inside of my room. I'm lucky to not share a bathroom with that ice cube across from me, I thought. I walked inside and it was beautiful and simple! The bathroom was the size of my old room!

 I walked inside and it was beautiful and simple! The bathroom was the size of my old room!

I took a relaxing hot bath to calm myself down from all the crying. I then stepped out 20 minutes later and brushed my teeth. I saw a basket of face masks so I decided to use the one that makes your face glow. Hopefully, it will remove my eye bags from under my eyes, I thought. I placed it on my face after cleansing and walked out of the bathroom. I found a MacBook, an iPhone something, and a note on my bed. It read,

"JaeEun-ah, this is Imo (Mrs.Park), I wanted to gift this MacBook and iPhone X to you as a welcoming present. I hope you like it and I want you to know that we will always care for you! We always will and we always have since you were little! Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here! <3 saranghe JaeEun-ah!"

Oh~ so it was an iPhone X.. Well this is all to much for a welcoming gift, but I'll accept all I can get since I only have enough belongings to fit a small backpack. I opened up the iPhone and set it up, as well as the MacBook too. A couple minutes after surfing the web, I went to take off the mask and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Next Morning

I woke up and went to the closet that was filled with clothes and chose something simple to wear.

I walked out of my room and noticed the ice cu- I mean Jimin has too. We both continued walking down to the kitchen without speaking a word and I decided to make breakfast. I took out all the ingredients to make Egg Benedict. It was an English breakfast, but it was yummy. I know how to cook because I made food all the time at home before. Anyways I was getting ready to make the egg when..

"What are you making?" Jimin asked curiously

"Egg Benedict" I replied simply

"Could you make me one? I never had one" he asked