Tree Branch

Jimin's POV

There was silence suddenly in the cafeteria. I looked around and saw the annoying fan girls and JaeEun completely soaked. The girl said 'oops' and JaeEun left giving her the deadliest glare. A couple minutes later JaeEun came back wearing something absolutely stunning on her. Not that she wasn't but even more stunning and beautiful than regular. It got quiet again. I could see the fan girls glaring at her now. lol. Wait.. Did I call HER stunning!?? What is up with me today.

JaeEun POV

I was now at the park and it was one I went to with my childhood best friend. I called him Mochi and he called me Peanut. I was swinging on our hide out place, which was a tree branch, until Jimin came.

"How did you find me?" I asked

"How do you know this place?" He asked back

"None of your concern Jimin" I answered

"Okay.. Well scoot I wanna be here too" he said

I moved over so Jimin could sit on the branch. This felt oddly familiar to me. I glanced over to Jimin and I saw Mochi. It was shocking how they looked so familiar. I saw that Jimin was also staring back at me too and it seemed that we had the same familiar facial expression.

"Do you by chance have a childhood friend" he asked

He did not just say that. Is he really Mochi?? Oh my goodness, what to do??

"Why? Did you?" I asked back

"Yes.." He answered with a hint of sadness in his eyes

"What was her name?" I asked

"I forgot, but I know the nicknames we went by" he said

"What were they" I asked

"They were- wait, why am I telling you this?" He said

"I don't know, but you look familiar to me" I answered

"You look familiar too" he said

"Well we should go back now" I said

"Oh yea.. We have game night tonight" he said

"You guys have game nights?!?!" I yelled

"Ouch.. And yeah so let's go" he said

Time skip

There was Jenga and monopoly today. Me and Jimin decided on Jenga and the adults were starting on monopoly. I was watching Jimin stack up the blocks and I noticed that he wasn't so bad looking. He was perfect!!

"Stop staring, I know I'm handsome" he said

"I wasn't staring" I said while blushing. Gosh darn it cheeks!! How could you go against me??

"Okay~" he said

Once he was finished stacking the blocks, we started. I pulled out the first block easily and then it was Jimin's turn. We played until it was wobbling a little. I pulled out a block swiftly and placed it on the top. It was now time for Jimin's doom. He was halfway until..

"Jiminie oppa~" I spoke with aegyo trying to cut his concentration

He flinched and the tower of blocks fell. I was laughing so hard, but when I saw his face I immediately started to run.