I ship it.

Walking around town I find myself back at the library mainly because its quiet in there. I open the door to find Mrs.Bradbury looking into my eyes with her cyan colored ones. I blush and look down but to only hear her laugh. I walk quickly to my little corner and started reading.

April 17, 2001
Walking to school today was weird. Every time I turned to look at Lex I would find her staring at me then blush and look away. I wondered if I had something on my face but when I went to the bathroom I found nothing. I was going to ask why she was staring but flaked out at the last minute. I went into my backpack and pulled out a lollypop, unwrapped it starting sucking on it. During lunch, I ran to Lex and hugged her and she starting laughing. I let go of her as she started to tease me. I knew my face was red and that I was stuttering while trying to find a good comeback. I couldn't think of one so I just closed my mouth. I heard Lex clear her throat so I looked at her.

"Hey I know how much you miss your brother so why don't we go and ask people if they know where he is?"

"I d-don't know, he w-went after that one g-girl remember?," I replied. She just nodded her head and started eating.

After that, it was just a normal day so there's nothing more to read about. I lifted my head from the book and looked to the window to see the sun setting, so I packed my things and left , giving Mrs. Bradbury a 'good night' and heading home. Truth be told I ship those two.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello I know this is random but wanted you to know that it's my boyfriend who edits it for you too read well that is it have a good day/night