Yay The Beginning

The tears flow from my eyes as I hold the stick in my hand. I am pregnant. My best friend Michael's band was in the basement practicing . I felt sick to my stomach as i read the results over in my head. Megan Elizabeth White am pregnant with Calum Hood's baby. Michael or Ashton must've noticed I wasn't in my room or the kitchen. I walk to the door turn around and start sobbing. I was crying so hard I could barely blink. My silent cries making my body hurt from hard it shook my muscles. I knock came from outside the door. "Hey meg. you in there?" It was Calum. I nervously stood up and rushed to the sink. I splashed some lukewarm water on face as i threw the pregnancy test box in the trash can. I turn off the water and toss the test in the trash as well. I dry my face and walk back to the door. I slowly open it causing it to creak. "So can i use the bathroom now?" He asks looking up from leaning on the door frame. I sheepingly walk out the bathroom and out into my living room. "Hey megan. You look sick. You okay?" Michael says helping me to the couch. "Here megan. Here's some water." Luke says walking towards me. He places the cup on a table to me. Calum comes out of the bathroom and rushes to get his coat and leaves. "What." Ashton says. "Guys. Remember when we went out clubbing and Calum and I hooked up?" I ask tearing up. "I knew you two hopked up!" Michael yells. "Well. I'm now pregnant with his child..." I sob. Michael collaspes on my couch next to me in shock. Luke's jaw falls open and Ashton's dumfounded. I curl up in the corner of the couch and sob. My hoodie is soaked.

"Hey hey. Meg. Stop it. I'm here. I'm

not going any where okay?" Michael says pulling me up.

I pull out my phone and text Calum. "Hey cal." I say. His response shatters my heart to pieces. "Okay looks like I'm on my own with you little tike." I say rubbing my stomach. "Oh thats just cruel." Ashton says reading the texts.

I excuse myself as rush to the bathroom. I fling the door shut behind me as i just barely make it to the toilet before puking. I cross my legs and brush hair behind my ear.

I hear the bathroom door swing open as someone grabs my hair and starts to rub my back. "It's me."

The voice sounds like Michael. But it's not. Michael went up to shower. "It's me Calum."

Calum's here? I finish and flush the toilet. "What now. Come here to be even more rude. I don't wanna hear it Calum." I say grabbing a tooth brush and tooth paste. He shoves a middle finger up in my face and storms out again. He already told me he doesnt wanna be a dad.It's not my fault we got drunk and had sex. I was on the pill. He's the one who didn't wear a condom. I sigh and spit out the tooth paste. Once I walk back in the living room the boys were all gathered in shock. "Are you okay?" Michael asks. "Yeah no worries. " I smile. "Good. Could you make us some food now?" Ashton laughs. I sigh and laugh. "Mac and cheese?" I ask walking into the kitchen. "Please." Luke says taking a seat at one of the bar stools.

After I feed the army of 3 boys I sit on the corner of the counter playing with the cabinet underneath me. "So are you really doing this?" Ashton asks after burping. "I have to. I don't believe in abortion. Adoption is not a choice for me either. Besides I'm to blame so I feel like it's my honor to raise this little baby all on my own." I say placing a hand on my stomach. "You know how far along you are?" Luke askes. "The test says a month." I bit my lip. "Woah that's so cool. You can the heart beat at 4 weeks." Ashton says wiping his face. "Can I count on you guys to help with the little one? Burpings , feedings , diaper changes baths?" I ask looking at them shyly. "HELL YEAH!" They say in unison. "This little guy is gona be a rock n roll monster!" Ashton laughs pulling the rock and roll sigh and sticking out his tongue. "Thanks so much you guys. It means so much to me." I trail off wiping away tears. "Oh god the hormones have started." Luke laughs. "Hey you ass munch!" I say sticking my tongue out. "Well wanna think of names or something?" Michael says pulling a notebook. "Sure." I say smiling. "Kinda like Kim." Ashton says giggling. "Okay. I like Blake." I pipe up from the chatter of the three at the kitchen table.

I looked at the two lists

Girls

Kim

Ameliia

Lilly

Maddy

Boys

Blake

Maddox

Mathew

Brock

"Hey thanks a lot you guys. These names are so cute!" I smile tearing the page out and hanging it on the fridge. "There." Michael smiles taking a side picture of my belly. "What was that for?" I ask. "Progress pics. For the fans." He laughs. When someone knocks on my front door.

"Drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted. I thought of our last kiss how it felt." I heard through the door. I sigh and walk to the door. Calum stood in the door way. Strumming a guitar. "I wish I could wake up with amnesia." He sang as I opened the door. He stops strumming after seeing my face. "Megan.... I'm so-" I cut him off by forcefully slamming the door in his face.

"I remeber the dreams you left behind you didn't need them." He sang as I sadly look at teh closed door. "After what he did to you he doesn't deserve to be in that childs life." Michael says. It's true. We dated for a solid 9 months and broke up. We ended it right before the drunken one night stand. He pulled this guitar playing to win me back. "Good night Meg see you tomorrow." Michael says leaving. The others leave with their goodbyes and rush out the house. I make my way upstairs and change. I lay in my bed room. "I wish I could wake up with Amnesia." I sing to myself quietly sang to my self having a hand on my belly, one on Calum's side of the bed. It's for the best.