The Changed and The Cheated

Jennie pov~

As I heard the names being called out I started to panic as Miss Kim read out that I'm partners with Taehyung. I started to worry about what Taehyung would do and what Mingyu would say. I didn't have a good feeling about this.

The end of the class had come and I was waiting for Taehyung when Lisa came up to me. "Annyeong unnie, you're waiting for Taehyung right? Well I'll wait with you because I'm waiting for Jungkook." I smiled and nodded whilst we both waited for our partners. We talked when finally they finished their conversation. I walked towards Taehyung as he packed up his things, he wasn't facing me so I tapped his shoulder. "We're partners for the project, so when will we do it and where?" I said it in my coldest tone possible as I hated him with a passion. I promised myself I would never ever be nice to him again. Despite my cold tone, he just smiled at me and said "Uhm, this weekend? We can do it at my house but that might make you uncomfortable, so anywhere is good with me." I was surprised at his answer. Where did the rude guy go all of a sudden? Where did the perverted guy on the first day go? Where's he gone? "Uhm, can we do it tonight? I'm quite busy on the weekend and I'm not sure if I can do it tomorrow." I asked.
"Sure!" He smiled and walked away.

After I finished talking to Taehyung I went to the school's canteen to eat where I sat Lisa and Chaeyoung as Jisoo wasn't in today. We talked about a lot of things when I suddenly saw a bunch of boys running across the hall. One of them was...Taehyung? I started to worry for some reason. What happened? They all looked worried and angry. I was thinking about the situation that happened when Chaeyoung suddenly stood up. She had a smirk on her face and suddenly said "Let's go and check what happened!"

We walked in the corridors when we suddenly saw a big crowd standing outside a classroom. Chaeyoung, Lisa and I budged through the crowd when we saw Taehyung and five other boys standing next to him. Infront of them was Sana and another guy. Oh no, did Sana....

Taehyung pov~

I walked out the classroom after I finished talking to Jennie and went to BTS's hideout. I walked in and only saw five boys: Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok hyung, Suga hyung and Namjoon hyung... Where's Jin? I looked around  when I was interrupted by Namjoon. "If you're looking for Jin hyung, he called in sick because it's his mom's memorial ceremony today." Ahh, of course, I forgot about that. After Namjoon had explained where Jin was, a girl (probably a fangirl) walked in. "T-Taehyung...O-op-oppa. Sana. She's...kissing someone else." As soon as the girl said this I started to get angry. I don't care that she did it, but where everyone can see and the fact she got caught... Seriously! That ruins my reputation. The rest of the boys followed me as I ran out into the corridors. We ran throught the canteen which was a shortcut and a lot of people started to look at us and follow where we were going. I didn't really care. I was more focused on catching Sana. When we reached Sana's classroom, I thought there was no one in there, until I heard moans coming from under a table. I looked underneath and saw a boy on top of Sana kissing her neck in which he had already made some hickeys. I was furious at her and instantly banged my hand on the table. I grabbed the boy and pushed him on the floor, he hit his elbows on the ground. Sana looked shocked and crawled out not knowing what to say. "O-oppa! It's not what you think. This boy tried to rape me." Sana's comment really pissed me off. I looked at her and then at the boy and I said "Hya, Sana. We're over. If you're gonna cheat on me, at least do it with someone that's half decent." Sana was hurt by this and tried to hug me when all of a sudden a girl walked infront of me and slapped her...

Jennie pov~

Sana tried hugging Taehyung after he had dumped her but out of the blue, I walked infront of Taehyung and slapped Sana. She fell to the floor and I realised what I had just done. Sana stood up and tried to hit me back when Taehyung grabbed her hand and pushed it back. He stepped infront of me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Sana, don't start hurting others. I can't hit girls so I should thank her for slapping you because you deserved that." I looked up at him and could see the anger in his eyes. He asked if I was okay and after that Black Pink and BTS all walked out together. I was walking out the door when I saw Mingyu. He looked worried and hurt at the same time. We stared at eachother and waited until one of us had the courage to talk.