16

( part 2 )

"What time is it?" Jennie asked to her friends.

"It's already 7:30 pm." Jisoo answered while tying her shoelaces. She jolted up. She quickly ran to the mirror. She squished her cheeks, it's full of sweat from training. She doesn't have enough time to bathe!

Jennie quickly wiped her sweat with her pink towel and quickly changed her top, barging out of the dance studio. Thank God, she brought some extra shirt--and their practice is already done.

"What's with the rush?" Rosé asked. Lisa woked up and checked the time. Like what Jennie did, she also wiped her sweat and ran towards the exit. "Jichu-unnie, what's happening?"

Jisoo giggled. "I'll share you the tea someday."

Jennie, on the other hand, was doing some fast make-up to hide her haggard state. There she saw Lisa who just finished using the cubicle.

"Oh! Where are you going?" They both exclaimed. "I'm going to meet someone." They laughed at their unison.

"Who?" Jennie asked.

"Jinhwan-oppa. He asked me for a date. I mean, he's my crush! Who am I to say no?"

"Omo. You make a great couple!" Jennie complimented.

"Thank you! Who are you going to meet by the way?"

"I'm going to meet Binnie." She answered. "I mean Hanbin. Hehe."

"I'm imagining it. You look good together!" Lisa clapped her hands.

"Ani. We broke up already. Two years before I became a trainee." She faintly smiled. "I'm just going to show him my dance. It also looks like has moved on already. I think he has a relationship with Hee-sunbaenim."

"Aww. Don't lose hope, unnie." Lisa advised. "Oh, it's almost 8:00 already! Let's go!"

Just before they reached the magnificent portal, someone called Jennie.

"Where are you going, Jennie?" They frozed. Jennie and Lisa slowly turned around. Who else? Yang Hyun Suk.

"We're just going back to the dorm." Jennie pointed the next building parallel to the company. "Lisa's head is badly aching. I'm going with her so she has a companion."

The man stared at them, thinking if they're telling the truth. Jennie, who wants to see Hanbin already, pleaded even though she didn't want to do it.

"Appa jebal." That made him grin. He immediately nodded. Lisa, on the other hand, is wondering why Jennie called their CEO like that. 'Maybe she will tell it to us next time,' she thought. The girls bowed and strarted running away from him.

He just hopes his intuition is wrong.

///

Jennie and Lisa sneaked behind the cars. When they're not seen from the company, they ran as fast as they could.

They stopped at the park, catching their breaths.

"This is the place. Goodluck on your date! Hwaiting!"

"Fighting!"

Jennie checked her phone. It's already 8:05 pm. Hanbin is the first one to arrive in times like this. She is late again. She looked around, but there are no signs of him.

"Maybe he has something to do." She sat on the bench beside the streetlight.

Jennie waited for 30 minutes but he's not yet arriving. She decided to text him.

Kim Hanbin

Where are you?

"Jennie-yah." Finally, she looked around.

"Hanbi--Yunhyeong?"

---

sorry for the wait!

thank you for almost 1k reads
and 100+ votes! i may not be able
to reach it without your support
hihi. maraming salamat po!

i will update again later. hehe
( ikon tv ep 10 yey )