25

March 15
Seoul, South Korea

Dear Hanbin,

Days went fast. It's been days since I last wrote a letter for you. I realized that no matter what happens, things will never be the same nor will come back again. Ironic, but my heart still sings for you.

I also can't believe that my stepfather breathe good oxygen these days. He has announced that we will debut this August. Amazing right?

Speaking of Yunhyeong sunbaenim, he is cool, even though his jokes are so out of this planet. He's also a great singer. And a great cook. Even if you guys are so busy, he finds a way on meeting me. I don't know why he's been close to me these days. When I asked, he said that he sees his sister on me.

Please, if you really moved on, give me a sign.

Love,
Jennie.

///

"Music shows, here we come!" Lisa jumped as Jennie kept her phone, hiding the draft of her letter to Hanbin. They just finished their practice and it's already late.

Jennie wiped her sweat while Chaeyoung and Lisa were drinking water. Jisoo came into the room, holding a paper bag as she walks toward them.

"Yah. Jendeukkie, this one's for you." She handed the paper bag to Jennie. The latter opened it and revealed an oversized hoodie.

"To whom does it came from?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I don't know. I just saw Jennie's name on it." Jisoo shrugged.

Jennie found a note deep inside the bag.

"The night's getting dark
Wear it for safety.
I don't want you sick,
Baby."

The note reminds her of Song's cringe-y words but the hoodie reminds her of Hanbin. She smiled for a second but she remembered,

It was not Hanbin's penmanship.

;;;

i suddenly found time for updating this story hehehe. hope you liked it!