2

"Hey, Jungkook!"

Jungkook ignored the high pitched voice and tried focusing on his maths, giving up when he felt his book slide out of his hands, a small framed body straddling him.

"Hey Kookie~" Minjung smiled, her perfect pink lips pecking his cheek.

"Hey, baby." Jungkook smirked, grabbing her hips.

"Whatcha up to?" Minjung cooed, running a hand through his hair as he sighed and closed his eyes.

"Math." He grumbled, resting his head on her chest.

"Oh, ew. You need help?" She giggled.

She didn't really mind him resting his head on her chest, he actually tended to do that a lot, claiming it was calming. At first, her friends claimed he was totally gay but he was just really submissive, but he'd never admit it.

"No, I might just take the answers from some nerd. Wanna go home now?" Jungkook hummed.

"Yeah, alright." Minjung stood up, walking out of the library hand in hand.

"I'll drop you off?" Jungkook asked as they entered his car.

"Wanna go get a movie?" Minjung pouted.

"Ah, yeah. Sure." Jungkook chuckled, starting his car up. He started to back out, yelping when he accidentally his a boy who somehow just magically showed up.

"What the fuck man?" He yelled, getting out of the car.

"You should watch where you're going." The caramel haired boy said, his hands in his pockets.

"Me? You just fucking stood there like a dumbass bitch!" Jungkook screamed.

"You hit me with your car. Shouldn't I be doing the crazy screaming?" He smiled before walking away.

Jungkook was confused as heck as he got back into his car, quickly driving out of the school parking lot.

"That was weird." Minjung whispered.

"Yeah." Jungkook breathed out, ignoring the weird tingly feeling in his fingers.

~

"I hate him, I hate him, I hate him, ugh!" Taehyung whined as he screamed into his pillow.

"It's okay buddy, let it allll out!" Jimin beamed, stroking his cat's back as he took a selfie.

"You're not even fucking listening!" Taehyung threw his pillow at him, gasping when it landed on the sleeping cat, causing it to stir.

"Asshole." Jimin pouted, rocking the baby kitten back to sleep, placing his phone down.

"He fucking hit me with his car-"

"But you said you stood there." Jimin pointed out.

"Well, yeah, but it was a test to see how fucking terrible he is. He could accidentally kill someone and still fucking be a brat about it! I'm so going to lose my fucking mind before the end of this week." Taehyung rambled.

"Okay but does he know your name or anything?" Jimin asked.

"No, I fucking left because I can only lose so many braincells at once." Taehyung grumbled.

"Well, tomorrows a new day. Just be nice to him and try and hang out with him." Jimin suggested with an innocent grin.

"Psh, nice. I'm going to make his life a living hell."

"No you aren't, Taehyung." Their manager walked into their room.

"Oh, good evening sir." Taehyung stood up and bowed.

Jimin waved childishly, pointing to the cat as an excuse for not bowing.

"Jungkook is holding a party tomorrow at eight o'clock at his house. You are to attend it and bring me some information. Try and make him feel angry to see if his eyes flash purple. Can you do that for me?" His manager asked.

Taehyung's mind flashed back to the way Yoongi made him angry three years ago, jumping happily when he saw Taehyung's eyes flash. 

"Of course," Taehyung smiled, the memory fresh in his mind.

"Perfect."

~

Minjung is Kookie's girlfriend btw