3

enjoy!

~

"Hey, um, girl!"

 Taehyung spun around, ready to drown whoever thought he was a girl. Just his luck, it was Jungkook standing there, a blonde haired girl clinging onto his arm.

"I'm a boy," Taehyung hissed.

"Geez, you look like a girl, anyways-  I just wanted to make sure you didn't break your leg after standing behind my car like an idiot." Jungkook pat his shoulder.

Taehyung grabbed his arm and bent it backwards, eyes flashing blue. "Touch me again and I swear I'll fill your lungs up with water."

Jungkook wheezed as his arm was finally let go, and his girlfriend had run away, leaving only them two in the halls. "What the fuck, man? I didn't do shit!" Jungkook yelped when Taehyung's eyes went from blue to green, and then green to blue.

"You didn't do shit? You fucking homophobic ass ugly duckling killer-" Taehyung cut himself off with a sigh, and he walked away calmly.

Jungkook was confused as hell. And his arm was broken.

~

"You almost broke his arm."

Taehyung sighed and looked up from his plant, blinking at his manager. "I would've broken his face if I didn't come back here. You're lucky I know how to control my anger." Taehyung mumbled.

"You.." The older male sighed and stopped pacing around. "You have a week, Kim Taehyung."

"What?" Taehyung almost dropped his little glass pod. "A week? You gave Yoongi a year to get me here!"

"Things have changed. A week. If Jeon Jungkook is not here within a week, then you're repeating the school year." 

Taehyung opened his mouth to protest, but his manager left. Jimin was watching quietly from his bed, his orange cat quickly jumping from his lap to go cuddle Taehyung, who was now frowning.

"You okay, Taetae? Repeating the year doesn't seem that bad-"

"I don't care. I will not let Yoongi down." Taehyung stood up, causing the cat to tumble out of his lap.

"Oh...maybe you're too sure about this w-"

"I said I won't fucking let him down."

~