t h r e e

three

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚

"so you called me over because you were lonely?"

"no, i called you over so that we could be alone." the elder wiggles his eyebrows as the younger laughs, patting his chest lightly.

"alone to do what?" the male on his lap giggles. the elder places his hands on his hips, leaning back against the soft pillows.

"i mean, we have the room to ourselves. we could make use of the thick walls, the soft and fluffy pillows, the huge blanket, and the comfortable bed." he mumbles before kissing the younger softly on the lips, softly drawing small circles with the tips of his fingers on his sides with one hand.

the younger's arms circle around his neck, his fingers entangling in his hair. the elder cant help but bite on the younger's bottom lip, letting go as he slowly pulls away.

"we could lay under the sheets, let the warmth engulf us despite the afternoon heat because you and i know that it only makes things even more exciting." he pants, breathless. "the blinds closed, lines of light emphasizing your every feature, and every curve." he runs his down jimin's sides until it lands on his hips.

their eyes lock before yoongi comes closer to whisper in the younger's ear, a hand coming up his back to entangle his fingers in his hair.

"and i swear i'll make you scream,"

jimin holds in a whine, laying his head on the elder's shoulder.

"i fucking dare you." he whispers.

and with that, yoongi smirks before pushing jimin off his lap and against the bed, pinning him down. yoongi gives one laugh before pecking the tip of the younger's nose and standing up to grab his laptop from his desk leaving the younger extremely confused.

"what are you doing?" the younger asks him. he's absolutely puzzled until something in his head suddenly clicks.

fucking tease.

"i thought we were gonna watch a horror movie? or did you have something else in mind?" a shit eating grin plants itself on the elder's face and jimin wanted nothing more but to whack it off.

"you fucking tease, you asshole." the younger huffs, standing up and pretending to make his way to the door but yoongi is quick to stand up right after him. he grabs his wrist and spins him around,wrapping his arms around his waist so he couldn't get away.

"i thought you would've learned that i just love doing that to you? you're reactions are just priceless," yoongi chuckles as he tries to plant a kiss on the youngers lips but he turns his head away.

"you're mean. just absolutely mean." he mutters, trying to push his elder boyfriend away who only holds him tighter.

the elder gives a small laugh before holding the back of the younger's head and placing their foreheads together, and this time, the younger didn't fight back.

"look, im sorry, okay? i just cant help but tease you once in a while because you're really cute when you're mad." he pecks the corner of the younger's lips who scowls.